• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wer're back... temporary

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have fun posting here... :)

(Don't forget, stuff posted here will probably not be merged into to the 'old' forums)

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Hi Ho!

Yes, we're back, temporarily... :p

See you all on the battlegrounds! :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YAY! Now i don't need to talk longer to myself again!
Spooky not a big help, he don't talk back!

L

Legacyee

Hehe I am sure you talked to yourself before the forums went down Frarc
But it's nice to get a forum back even if it is a temporary one.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe I am sure you talked to yourself before the forums went down Frarc
But it's nice to get a forum back even if it is a temporary one.

Hehe..... less then with the boards down. ;)

N

Nenime

Hello everybody :)

I'm taking this odd opportunity to join the Drachenfels forum community of stratics. I was a bit to shy to register at the regular one but as this is temporary, my posts will be deleted anyway. So I'm taking my first steps in sharing informations and discussing game topics.

I can almost guarantee that I will ask a bunch of silly newbie questions. Just give me a virtual slap now and then if it gets too annoying, ok?

Inside the game it had the pleasure to meet some of you guys and you are as friendly and helpful there as you are here in your posts. Drachenfels is definitely the place to be!

See you
Nenime

L

Legacyee

Welcome to the Forums Nenime
And like Frarc says there are no silly questions, well there there are a few but they also get silly answers :)
Please feel free to ask anything, even for items and/or help if you need it