• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We're off to see the wizard...

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whelp my Baja family! I got good news and bad news...

The bad news is that I'm leaving...

For 2 1/2 weeks.

The good news however! Is that the reason I'll be leaving is that I will be heading off to Thailand so that I can visit some family I haven't seen since I was like 8 years old and then my dad, my sister, and I will be going on a guided tour around Thailand visiting different cities every few days and taking in the wonderful sights that Thailand has to offer and then ending the last few days on the white sandy beaches of Phuket Island where I shall bask in the glorious sun so that when I return...I shall still be a pasty white guy.
(True story...I use to tan super easy as a kid thanks to my Thai blood but playing UO all those years stole my pigment and I no longer tan. Spent an entire week out in the Florida summer sun and NO tan! Didn't even get burned.)

I shall miss you all! And I have promised a certain green witch to take lots and lots of pictures so I just might drop a few on this post here and there. ;)

Also,
@Mama Faith ...We still need to plan a date again. And you may need to find someone to wipe up the drool from @Amber Witch after every time she looks at my avi picture whenever she misses me. I also need to plan a date with Amber! Who knows, maybe I'll have lady on each arm to show around town. ;)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hope you have a wonderful time, get to eat street food, play like a kid in the ocean and awaken that stolen pigment. If you make it to the Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram please chant a sutra for me.
And yes, please post some photos.
Guess I'll have to keep staring at your sig till then.

*hugs* And Merry Christmas!