• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We're baaaaaaaaaack ...

• Thread starter TSO_Vortex
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TSO_Vortex

Okay, so the wife and I decided to give TSO another go, seeing as how there actually seems to be some activity by the devs again.

First, I gotta' comment: OMG what a convoluted proceedure for getting the free trial!!! I mean come on, guys!

So, where is everyone? What city is busiest? A quick look at Alphaville this morning showed only 3 properties open. Is everyone on TC3 (which is currently down)?

Who still plays that we might remember from ... wow ... early 2004? Or was it 2003? A few months after launch, at any rate.

M

MandiK

Hi! Welcome back
Alphaville and Blazing Falls WERE the most populated, and they still are the most populated 'regular' cities, but it seems the crown is in TC3. More houses, more people, more creative ideas & more FUN! Great time to come back! Im waiting on TC3 to come up so I can upload my OWN custom paintings. WOOOO!

T

TSO_Vortex

Ooh! Custom content is in on TC3? Is there a how-to somewhere?

M

MandiK

The most recent entry on www.tso-e.com/blog gives EASY instructions. Im not too computer savvy but even I figured it out this morning, lol! Good luck!

G

Yes, the most activity is in TC3 these days! Lots and lots of changes, that can only be seen there, for now....

*Tradable house (and furnishings) deeds.
*New furniture (two new chairs....but eventually all the stuff from the offline expansion packs, as well as upgrading/customizing what we have!)
*New economic structure (see Money Pools on the new game design Wiki)
*More sims per lot.
*More sims (avatars) per city...up to 6 in TC3 and 3 in the new EALand when it launches.
*Motive/green free Residential lots.
*Money objects only on Money lots.
*The Community Pub, where the Devs hold daily Q & A sesssions. (Check the Developer's Blog for schedule)
*New, today, the first steps towards full custom content.

There is a lot of new stuff and a new way of playing, to process.

Fair warning..... TC3 is an experimental/test city, subject to the usual problems, glitches and ...well...testing and experiments. You may create up to 6 avatars in TC3, but none of them or anything you create there, will be able to move out.

Welcome home....you have come back during exciting (and controversial) times! I am sure someone will be along to give you the-glass-is-half-empty point of view.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

I am sure someone will be along to give you the-glass-is-half-empty point of view.

[/ QUOTE ]

:snickers:

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's completely empty. Sorry, I was thrusty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thrusty?

Milton!! TSO isn't that kind of a game! Sheesh.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG Milton!!

H

Heidi14663

[I am sure someone will be along to give you the-glass-is-half-empty point of view.]

You guys crack me up , lol
Milton, Feelin less thrusty now?
HEHE HAHA
Thanx for the giggles folks..

T

TSO_Vortex

OMG it's like they suddenly decided to give us everything we've been asking for all along!

What's the occasion? They porting TSO to consoles or something?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Milton, What have we told you about that kind of behavior in front of the guests??

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

OMG it's like they suddenly decided to give us everything we've been asking for all along!

What's the occasion? They porting TSO to consoles or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt it great?! WOOOOOO

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Ick! Just clean up after yourself when you're done!

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So, that was YOU who submitted the cc that Parizad posted about!