• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Were are these from? seen people trying to sell them fron 100k to 1mill

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I understand, these are ingots that have been tagged using the quest menu, and somehow stayed orange.

They are usualy considered to be illegal, and should probably not be traded

R

RestlessLA

ya, tagged as quest item then dropped... its an exploit, and illegal to make, but i hear legal to own... i dunno for certain about that though

G

Someone told me they were from smelted down phoenix armor? any truth to that?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Someone told me they were from smelted down phoenix armor? any truth to that?

[/ QUOTE ]

smelted phoenix armor ingots are rumored to exist, but those shown in the picture are from an exploit from the summer/fall of 2007

I

imported_Lariat

Created by using an exploit allowing tagged ore to be smelted, producing ingots of the same color, untagged. Illegal to make, but legal to own and sell. Once they're created, the "creator" is in the clear.

G

Has far as iam aware from the past weeks debarcle ....

There is nothing ingame anymore that is ''illegal'' in the game to own, so dont worry if you buy those kind of items.

This about sums it up from the post above...
Created by using an exploit, So Illegal to make, but legal to own and sell. Once they're created, the "creator" is in the clear .