• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wells

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have the image readily at hand, I'd have to go look it up on my site, but I used to do a well with the small forge, a blue snow pile thing, an old water bucket, torches and a stave.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This well was in the corner of my plantation house. I put a bucket on the front edge after this but didn't get a picture but you get the drift :)

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember later I'll fire up the desktop and look... I think I have a pic saved of a well like the one Cassie mentioned. Used it for a while in my 2nd to last house design and it looked pretty good but it was a pain in the rear to get set up properly!

I've also seen wells done with the rounded castle-rock walls, but those are larger (so not to scale with the characters, they're more cistern-sized than well-sized).

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i was trying one like in your picture MissEcho, using customisation building parts, but i have limited space to work with and couldn't get it to work properly which is why i think i need to find a well thats made from in game furniture etc. Here is a picture of the space im working with. I need the well to be a smallish size and in the middle of the courtyard where i am standing but leave sufficient room for people to move around it so it can't be too big.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Another using a water trough, dye tub, clock frames and heater shields.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Escaflowne your house looks amazing. Im a big fan of crafting areas and been looking for ways to convert a tiny house into a crafting place. I really love how the straw roof looks on that stone set.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Czarina :) Forgot about this thread so few months late replying lol, haven't been playing much until last week.

Thank you all for your input, i couldn't find a well i like so i went with a statue instead, still decorating. Will post some screenies when im finished :)