• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well..

A

andy1796

When Fangs McWolf was saying we should make black cats, I was kinda disappointed in how long I would have to wait.. So could we possibly make a clan that didn't involve turning black please? Like.. A Blue Pig Clan, or Yellow dogs?

If you have an idea, we could go from there..

I was hoping we could do a clan of multicolored duckies.. OR red animals..

Any ideas? Post HERE!

Edit*
So you guys wanna do the Purple Panda _____ Thing? I like that idea, so just post if you want to want to try that!

F

Fangs McWolf

When Fangs McWolf was saying we should make black cats, I was kinda disappointed in how long I would have to wait.. So could we possibly make a clan that didn't involve turning black please? Like.. A Blue Pig Clan, or Yellow dogs?

If you have an idea, we could go from there..

I was hoping we could do a clan of multicolored duckies.. OR red animals..

Any ideas? Post HERE!
Could always try to do a clan of existing characters, like Tiny Toon characters. Just make names like Buster, Babs, etc. Whatever names won't work for the appropriate character, fiddle with it until it gets accepted.

Or make purple bears and call them "Purple Pandas". Purple Panda Andy, for example.

:)

G

Granjell

I kind of like the Purple Panda idea...How about Purple Panda Pamela? or Purple Panda Paula? And we'd all have to do our difficult tasks together so there was a always at least 4 of us.....

S

Stubby

Like this one too. My first toon was a bear, but after a while decided I wanted a pig, and presto, along came Stubby. I also have a new doggy, Fancy Fumblemuffin, 56 laff. I sort of named her after my Scruffy, whom we sometimes call Fluffy scruffymuffin. Being a poodleee-daschhound mix, he gets fluffy instead of long in the coat and he is (was when he was younger) the color of a bran muffin.

If we do this I would like to name my toon Bambo then whatever type we come up with for the clan. Bambo is my sweet little Shih Tzu and we are going to have him put down cause he is sick and in a lot of pain. He has been my sweetie pie for 10 years. :heart:

Sorry, not try to depress everyone. Pain pills making my brain kinda smooshy. Anyways just kinda hoping I could use that name for whatever gets decided.