• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Well with the rares fest less than a month away lets start an x-fer thread

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will be x-fering from GL ,Chessy an posably a few others i know ill need a ride from sonoma an napa

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I for sure need an X-fer from Origin, Great Lakes, and Sonoma to Atlantic as of now, maybe a few others.

will be x-fering from Lake Austin

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I will be xferring from GL to Atl. If anyone need a ride just ICQ me 376222584. By the way, when is the earliest we can setup the vendor?

L

lupushor

I have one or few items on the following shards, need them on Atl, thank you:

Europa
Great Lakes
Chessy
Drachs
Asuka.

my icq is 70209560. I will be tracking this thread as this is my only chance to xfer those items.

:eyes:

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I'll be xfering from Legends. Let me know if you need a ride. ICQ is 613414847

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be coming from Sonoma. ICQ me if you need a ride. 465216882. Please include raresfest in message or I will ignore it.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be transferring from Chesapeake to Atlantic

I could use a lift from:
-Legends, Pacific, Origin, Sonoma, Lake Austin, Baja, Napa Valley, Oceania
-Hokuto, Balhae, Aririang

icq me 102388892

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive got a few items on drachs....lake austin and catskills....were talking 4-5 items....would be great to get them to atlantic...

ALSO any europa player...Iam willing to split the return cost form atlantic to europa after the festival....ill have less than 100 items to take home to europa....so plenty of room for a 2 way/3 way even 4 way split.

267 208 357

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have the following trips planned for next week :

flight 101 from origin to atlantic
flight 102 from europa to atlantic (i am only moving 15 items so i have a ton of room)
flight 103 from napa to atlantic
flight 104 from oceania to atlantic
flight 105 from chessy to atlantic
flight 201 from atlantic to origin ( i have about 50 items worth of space left)

if you want anything moved icq me #616-665-032

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i have the following trips planned for next week :

flight 102 from europa to atlantic (i am only moving 15 items so i have a ton of room)
flight 105 from chessy to atlantic
flight 201 from atlantic to origin ( i have about 50 items worth of space left)
ill take 105 if there's enough room. I Icq'd you, respond whenever you have a free moment to discuss details :D thanks

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have one item on Sakura if anybody is making a trip from there to Atlantic or really any North American shard.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
flight 103 from napa to atlantic

yanaki2, I would like to hop on these 2 trips. I sent you an ICQ but I dont check that to often. you can PM me if ya want to set up time to meet.

I still need a ride from cats if anyone is coming from there.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking to get a mesanna bell from cats to either europa/atlantic

looking to get 5 x 13th anni tickets from lake austin back to europa/atlantic

looking to get 5 nice named valantine bears form drachs to europa/atlantic

267 208 357

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We also need a ride for one item from Drach, if anyone is coming form there, since it seems we missed the mass migration.

F

Fraggles

I will be xfering from Lake Superior to Atlantic but it wont be until the end of next week because i have family comming into town so i wont be availible. i will post on here 2 days before i leave to give everyone time to gather thier items. i should have plenty of room for items

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be xfering from Lake Superior to Atlantic but it wont be until the end of next week because i have family comming into town so i wont be availible. i will post on here 2 days before i leave to give everyone time to gather thier items. i should have plenty of room for items
Sounds great. Thank you!

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I will be transfering from Europa to Atlantic Friday 9th. sep. if anyone needs anything moved please feel free to pm me with your ICQ and I will contact you within 24 hours.

I need items transfered from:

Leg - max 15 items
Pac - 1-3 items

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a ride from Chesapeake (about 115items) if anyone can help PM me.

[UPDATED]
I entrusted my items to Demonous. Thank you!

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
from Sakura to Atlantic
September 17, my plan to xfer
However, if sakura EMs have an event scheduled I rescheduled xfer A near day

If anyone need a ride just ICQ me 491537457

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Folks,

Since these posts overlaps many weeks and I am getting confused.

Could you please put the dates that you will be transferring that way we'll know if we missed the bus or still have time.

Thanks,

Manti

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi guys, my transfers were supposed to be this week but then the little lady got real sick and i had to spend more time taking care of her and less time playing. so my trips will be early next week barring any issues when /if they activate spring cleaning
icq me if you need a ride.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Finished transfering from Europa - all people who have items transfered please PM me.

Also still looking for Transfers from:

Pac: 1-4 items
Legends: 40-50 items

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Is anyone transferring from Great Lakes? I have about 6 or so items that I would like brought over to Atlantic.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
So I'm moving in 6 days from Legends. I have 3 people confirmed and plenty of space. Please let me know beforehand if interested in moving items. TY!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still need a lift from these shards:

-Legends, Pacific, Lake Austin, Napa Valley, Oceania
-Hokuto, Balhae, Aririang

please icq me 102388892 or PM if you can help out, thanks

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still need rides from
Catskills
Origin
Oceania

if anyone is leaving from any of these plz ICQ me

D

Dani/Alina

I am looking for rides from :

Chesapeake, Catskills, and Pacific if anyone has room!

Also I will be xfering from Great Lakes by the weekend if anyone needs a ride.

Icq 463 634 292

Thanks!

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, I will be transferring off of Lake Austin tomorrow (Wednesday) plenty of room still if anyone needs anything brought over. PM me of send me an icq at 375785367

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey you rares people, I have about 60 items (no rares unless old colored statues and one full Grog Memorial Festival bag) on Catskills that I would love to bring to Atlantic, need to sell stuff so I can buy ya'lls rares :)

I haven't noticed anyone transferring from Catskills but if anyone is and would be willing to transfer my items I would really appriciate it.

My ICQ is 630352053, thanks! :)

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody still going from Europa -> Atlantic? I have 2 items I've been trying to get off of there for about 5 years. Ironically, one of the 2 items is a transfer token, because I don't want to waste one just to get the other single item over.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Anybody still going from Europa -> Atlantic? I have 2 items I've been trying to get off of there for about 5 years. Ironically, one of the 2 items is a transfer token, because I don't want to waste one just to get the other single item over.
Yes, I'm going from Europa To ATL Saturday evening

D

Dani/Alina

Im leaving Great lakes tonight or tomorrow if anyone still need a ride from there.

Also still looking for help moving things on Catskills and Chesapeake.

463 634 292

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Still need rides from these locations also, mainly Cats, other 2 not as important

Catskills
Origin
Oceania

if anyone is leaving from any of these plz ICQ me

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im leaving Great lakes tonight or tomorrow if anyone still need a ride from there.

Also still looking for help moving things on Catskills and Chesapeake.

463 634 292
I have some random holiday gifts I'm trying to get over for Clean Up Britannia points, if you have...12 empty slots.