• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well, Look What We Have Here

• Thread starter EMFaineMorgan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

EMFaineMorgan

*Polishes the bright shiny new forum*

Greetings Origin and welcome to our new forum. Molly and I hope this will open up even more dialogue amongst us all. We will still be keeping the Origin EM Event Website and that's where we'll post up all the upcoming events and fiction. You can still submit feedback, player run events and wedding requests through that site as well. However, we may redo the site just a bit since we can now answer your questions directly here.

We really hope this area will give us more of a chance to answer your questions directly and be even more involved with you all. We've known it was coming for a while now and were so excited about it! Now that it's up and running, we hope you'll find it as exciting as we do.

So, kick off your shoes, pull up a comfy chair and let's chat. The same rules apply here as for the Meet and Greet Q&A sessions. We'll answer your questions where we can and tell you if we can't for some reason or simply don't know the answers.

*Sets out cookies and cider for everyone*

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Polishes the bright shiny new forum*

Greetings Origin and welcome to our new forum. Molly and I hope this will open up even more dialogue amongst us all. We will still be keeping the Origin EM Event Website and that's where we'll post up all the upcoming events and fiction. You can still submit feedback, player run events and wedding requests through that site as well. However, we may redo the site just a bit since we can now answer your questions directly here.

We really hope this area will give us more of a chance to answer your questions directly and be even more involved with you all. We've known it was coming for a while now and were so excited about it! Now that it's up and running, we hope you'll find it as exciting as we do.

So, kick off your shoes, pull up a comfy chair and let's chat. The same rules apply here as for the Meet and Greet Q&A sessions. We'll answer your questions where we can and tell you if we can't for some reason or simply don't know the answers.

*Sets out cookies and cider for everyone*
* Looks around bright, shiny new forum. Wonders if falseprophet is going to grab all the cookies *

This really is exciting news, EM Faine Morgan and EM Molly O'Malley! Welcome to the Stratics forums!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooooooo.... know I can bug you more often!! Just kidding.

Sara you know False will steal all the cookies but he shares.

This forum is fantastic!! Can't wait to be able to speak with the two of you more openly!

E

EMFaineMorgan

False, share the cookies with the others! (Somehow I just knew if I mentioned cookies it would lure False over here hehe)

I really am excited to have this up and running. It's been in the works for a long time and we've been on pins and needles waiting for the proper sledge hammers to be applied in the appropriate places. I want to send out a huge thanks to Petra and the Stratics group for having us here and working so hard behind the scenes to get this going. And I want to thank Mesanna for championing this and helping bring it about!! :thumbup1:

We've got a lot of exciting things planned for this year and I'm tickled to see anything that gives us more ways of talking to you all.

*Sets out a few more cookies and eyes False carefully*

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I so agree with EM Faine Morgan ... Petra and Mesanna are to be truly appreciated for all they do ... the hours and hardwork they invest is truly amazing, and we, the players, don't even directly see a lot of what they accomplish in their given areas. I've never met anyone more devoted to UO and its future than those two.

M

Michael Wolf

Welcome to the forums!!! Glad to see they are finally letting you speak around here.

*Steals all the cookies from False and starts passing them around*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I so agree with EM Faine Morgan ... Petra and Mesanna are to be truly appreciated for all they do ... the hours and hardwork they invest is truly amazing, and we, the players, don't even directly see a lot of what they accomplish in their given areas. I've never met anyone more devoted to UO and its future than those two.

What she said!! *nods*

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to the forums!!! Glad to see they are finally letting you speak around here.

*Steals all the cookies from False and starts passing them around*
You're just lucky I was in bed when she passed out the second batch.

C

Crystal Canyon

Cookies! Did someone here mention cookies??? Count me in! (Unless of course they are Oreos) LOL..just kidding...dont be casting spells in here, Em Faine!!!!

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Pokes head in cautiously again and taps*

Is this thing really on?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*eyes the old stale cookies, thinks about it, and eats them anyway* ahem may I have some fresh ones please? :stretcher:

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sets out some fresh cookies baked by someone other than herself*

See? No burn marks! :)

Ok, note to self, camo on the control knobs so Crystal doesn't start playing with them and make something go boom! Got it.

Seriously, I'm VERY excited to see this back up and running!!!!
:danceb:
:hug:
:cheerleader:

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mmmmm, chocolate chip. thank you Faine. and the statues worked great, I finally got my EM Faine Morgan sash. *brushes cookie crumbs off his new sash*

C

Crystal Canyon

*sets out some fresh cookies baked by someone other than herself*

See? No burn marks! :)

Ok, note to self, camo on the control knobs so Crystal doesn't start playing with them and make something go boom! Got it.

Seriously, I'm VERY excited to see this back up and running!!!!
:danceb:
:hug:
:cheerleader:
*Steaths in ever so silently and removes Em Faine's camo knobs and replaces them with electic shock knobs.*

*snickers wildly as she stealths back to a corner to wait and watch for the next unsuspecting victim*

B

Baciver of CCC

Cookies! Did someone here mention cookies??? Count me in! (Unless of course they are Oreos) LOL..just kidding...dont be casting spells in here, Em Faine!!!!
Speaking of cookies and Crystal. I brought a box of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies home... I got 4 of them ..... by grabbing them and running out the door. Where the rest went....ask Crystal.

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thin mint girl scout cookies??? GIMME! Those dang things are ebil! Can anyone manage to eat anything less than an entire sleeve at the time?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dont get me started on Girl Scout Cookies. Having 3 daughters, I go broke this time of year :stretcher:

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NOM! NOM! NOM! (<--------------that's one less box of thin mints in the world)