• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

well joind sl

G

got my nox/fencer in sl but just wondering how to joing my muke so she can me me some faction stuff?
can it be done and how do i do it as itook her to the stone and it said i hve another char in it

help guys

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until Publish 52 comes out you are only allowed one charcter per account in factions.

G

arse!!!
ohwell

any other sl on europa?

so im allso considering droping bush and chiv for necro

so far im allmost
120 fencing
120 tac
100 ant
90 heal
75 chiv
100 bush
85 nox

i have got a good leach wep

so swop chiv for necro or heal? and ss

I

imported_Cardell

<blockquote><hr>

arse!!!
ohwell

any other sl on europa?

so im allso considering droping bush and chiv for necro

so far im allmost
120 fencing
120 tac
100 ant
90 heal
75 chiv
100 bush
85 nox

i have got a good leach wep

so swop chiv for necro or heal? and ss

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you got some sick gear, necro dexxers are hard to pull off. You need 2/4 AT VERY least. Even then you will be weak against most casters. You need to get the whole package with that template, LMC, max stam, high ssi, dmg inc, good MR, and good defense. Unless you have some crazy jewelry i wouldnt change your template.