• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well it is Official, I do not live in Origin anymore. :(

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just found out that I lost track of time for too long and both my Castle and Keep fell (They were located in Felucca along the road where the Brit Swamp begins, here is a location pic) and were both owned by "Elminster Aumar". My castle was filled to the brim with 10+ years of collecting on both the Baja Shard and later on the Origin Shard after I had transferred my stuffs over.

Congratulations to the lucky one(s) that got to loot the masses of items I had! I truly hope that the items are put to good use or found by someone that collects such things! :)

Please know, I have no hard feelings what-so-ever towards anyone that got my fallen goods! I am actually a bit relieved in that this is now sparking me to take a different path in the Online Gaming world. It was all my fault that I didn't pay enough attention to how much time was passing and forgot to reactivate in time to bank everything.

So, now it is official, I shall no longer be playing Ultima Online unless EA/Mythic decides to resurrect "Ultima X: Odyssey" or some other form of "Truly 3D" Ultima Online. Please do not get me wrong, however - I have had the time of my virtual life for 10+ years with Ultima Online. If it were not for my evolving love for truly 3D graphical enviroments in MMOs, I am sure I would suck this up and just start all over.

With this loss, it is more of a weight lifted off my chest, knowing that it is now all gone and I have no item-loving ties to the game that has kept me from fully moving on up in the graphic era.

Thank you Ultima Online (Richard Garriott, OSI, Origin, EA, Mythic) for so many wonderful years. I still rate your game very high on my list of awesome games, indeed. I truly hope that I can one day enjoy Ultima Online in a fully 3D enviroment, indeed, as my love of the Ultima Universes and Lore will never fade!

I now (and have since beta) live in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar. Specifically at "2 Haven Way, Gûndalaf (Falathlorn Homesteads)" and run the small, family/friend orientated RP Kinship called, Seers of Cuivienen.

Many thanks to all my friends I had made here in Origin for your years of friendship and kindness. I shall never forget the unsurpassed Origin Community.

*bows*

Some more pics from my archives:

I'd like to sincerely thank Crystal Canyon for selling me my first Castle in Ultima Online (outside TC). You have been such a dear friend for so many years. I am so saddened to have forgot to log in, in time to save it from being destroyed. Never the less, owning my first Castle was probably one of the best experiences I have had and I will always be greatful for that. Thank you Crystal!

*Terraseer bows*

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohh man I had just checked those not too long ago and I know your keep was still there.

Sorry to see you go Orvago and sorry you lost all you're stuff, that really saddens me, knowing that whoever got it is gonna sell it..*grumbles about greedy people*

It was a great pleasure knowing you, dont' be a stranger.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to those who have offered items and homes. It truly touches my heart and reaffirms how great this community is here in Origin and Ultima Online as a whole. :eek:

I must respectfully decline however. I have played long enough in Ultima Online. It is now time for me keep my focus LotRO, as it has become my new love. A love that is only rival by that of what I held and still hold for Ultima Online. I just could not continue to choose between the two or play both at the same time were I to still have a bonding of beloved items and homes within Sosaria. This loss, is more of a gain for me. A gain in the sense that I no longer back track upon my path of playing LotRO.

*bows with gratitude and respect*

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that just sucks.
Thanks! It is all good though, I am not upset in the least, which is suprising! :eek:

Ohh man I had just checked those not too long ago and I know your keep was still there.

Sorry to see you go Orvago and sorry you lost all you're stuff, that really saddens me, knowing that whoever got it is gonna sell it..*grumbles about greedy people*

It was a great pleasure knowing you, dont' be a stranger.
UOStratics is stuck with me so I am sure I shall not be a stranger at least around here! ;)

My only hope now is that this is just what doesn't happen. I truly hope they were found by someone who will either put them to good use or add them to their collection and preserve their sense of being collected for 10+ years.

I know of one individual (the one that I asked to check this last time) was able to locate a few odds and ends here and there that were overlooked or not seen as collectible. I am so happy he was able to get these items, indeed!

Another thought.. There were some items crafted by: "The Wanderer", "LukatisSkywalker", "Solonar Skywalker", and "House Menzoberra". These items were crafted by my best friend in real life that had past away some years ago. He played primarily Baja and was well-known back in the day there. I had brought some of the items to Origin from Baja that he left when he lost his accounts then later passed on. Should anyone come across these items, it is my wish, if humanly possible, that a collector keep these items as part of a history of Ultima Online of a honorable and honest player that loved this game so very much and played it almost since the beginning and almost up until he left this world, which would have been about 12 of his life-time.

Many thank in advance to anyone who would be so kind enough and have the means to do such! :)

D

DarkChronus

Orvago... I actually found this via a link from TLL. I don't personally know you (I obviously recognize the name), but I'm sad to see you've moved on from UO. I'd also like to point out you're on my server in LotRO so I'll likely run into you at some point ;)

Take care and I hope you enjoy yourself in Middle Earth half as much as you apparently enjoyed your time in UO!

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you to those who have offered items and homes. It truly touches my heart and reaffirms how great this community is here in Origin and Ultima Online as a whole. :eek:

I must respectfully decline however. I have played long enough in Ultima Online. It is now time for me keep my focus LotRO, as it has become my new love. A love that is only rival by that of what I held and still hold for Ultima Online. I just could not continue to choose between the two or play both at the same time were I to still have a bonding of beloved items and homes within Sosaria. This loss, is more of a gain for me. A gain in the sense that I no longer back track upon my path of playing LotRO.

*bows with gratitude and respect*
lol, have never seen in alot of years, any that was, played to much uo and done with, u will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! offer stands till nead it for storage or trade!!!!!!!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*tips hat* I hope you get to feeling better.