• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well, I am just stunned!

T

TKSpeedy

OMG! I was wondering why I was getting more visitors than usual tonight. Then I looked on the top 100 list..MY STORE IS ON IT! I'm #100! :) I'm still trying to figure out how in the heck it happened when hardly anyone comes or stays long, but I'm on it! Just had to share. Go back to what you were doing. :)

T

TKSpeedy

Thanks! Made quite a few sales tonight...Hope it keeps up..Unfortunately I won't be on tomorrow or Sunday during the day....My nephews are spending the night...So I will be back Sunday night...Gee, after tonight I'm almost tempted to stay a store, but not after all the work I put into the house. :)

R

Raisin

Hardly takes any hours anymore to be there. I'm stuck on number 7 or something and I've hardly played.
Glad you got on it though :)

C

Claudia MacCloud

Congrats, Isnt it a nice feeling to be on the "list"

T

TKSpeedy

Congrats, Isnt it a nice feeling to be on the "list"
Yep, it is....I'm in the top 30 now..slipped a little the last couple of days because I have been offline dealing with computer problems, but I'm still high up.

T

TheCookieFamily

Wow, WTG.

I remember being #1 in Offbeat in JP, it was so much fun. I had a service where I would take care of other Sim's pets and train them for a fee.

*tear* Brings back good memories, wish I could play for the final months...

You'll have lots of fun in the Tops...lots of people to hang out with. You even get a sense of "accomplishment" Even in the smallest cities!!

Good Luck and have fun TK :thumbup1:

T

Takeru Ijitsu

Grats :) Its a great change of pace when people finally come to your lot after a few days of nothing!