• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well Darn that Stone Paver

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have added a floor to my Keep but one of the pavers have gone missing. So I have this hole on the floor I fall thru now.

It wont let me lay a goza or another stone paver on it. Can anyone tell me how to fix the hole in my floor please?

I have added a floor to my Keep but one of the pavers have gone missing. So I have this hole on the floor I fall thru now.

It wont let me lay a goza or another stone paver on it. Can anyone tell me how to fix the hole in my floor please?
I have limited experience in this, but my understanding is that you have to place the paver on the lowest level & raise it up from underneath. (The same way you laid the original pavers down to create the new floor)
It will probably take several attempts to find that exact spot on the lower level to place this paver, to fill your gap.
Good Luck with fixing it.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Another can be placed there and you'll probably need to start it from ground level. There's some tutorials for this is the better homes sections. Sometimes they drop and can be located and brought back up. Often I've found it's easy to double click one while doing something and not notice and then they decay. But if there was one there before then it proves absolutely another can go there.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is what I do. I put an axe in my backpack plus deco tool and a new paver .Keep the backpack open. Then I go to the trashbarrel in the house and smash it. After that I let my char fall trough the hole and type " I wish to place a trash barrel" Now the character is standing under the hole in the barrel. I open the barrel clicking it ..or the ctrl+shift clicking the trash barrelbar if you cant see the barrel. Place the paver in the barrel, axe the barrel and use ctrl+shift to target the paver with the deco tool and raise it max. Use recall or "leave house option and go upstairs and continue to raise the tile from above. If you have not clicked or dragged other tiles only the important one shoud show when you ctrl shift the area.

Lynx explanation below is simpler , mine is for when you cant see the exaxt tile, or move to the side so you can place on it. Thats where my pavers use to fall;)

Last edited:

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Fall through the hole. Where you land is where you drop your replacement paver. Raise it up (you'll have to go up a level to bring it all the way up) and lock it down.