• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well Chad,

S

SUPRsalad

Finally got bored enough to finally make you that sig i promised a long time ago.

seems fitting.

J

Jeff.

Good job Gems, ol buddy ol pal. Your next mission is to create me a sig, using your "Gemma Abilities."

S

SUPRsalad

Hmmmmmmmmm... alright, i'll have to think about it a couple months..

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why thank you! It's quite fitting. Blah idk why it's not showing up.

S

SUPRsalad

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=146419

use that link. I have detailed instructions. pm me if you can't get it.
You have two options. Save the picture to your computer, then host it on www.imageshack.us
and they will give you tags for it,
OR, just

right click it
click 'properties'
copy everything in the 'location'
paste it into the 'my signature' block
use
tags. (put everything you copied, BETWEEN those two tags. )

click 'save' .

S

SUPRsalad

nice, hmmmmm.. you need an avatar. . Something that screams.. chad.. I'll be thinking about it. .

S

SUPRsalad

got it. . . It completes the whole 'self-centric' solar system that is Chad.
Now, go forth and make people angry..

S

SUPRsalad

There we gooooooooooooooooo
2 things.

1. you screwed up the formatting. Stick with png. Although, with your sig, it didn't make much of a difference.

2. you changed the size by 1 pixel. see the white line at the far right? originally it was 591. Not sure how you did it, but you made it 592. . .

S

SUPRsalad

actually I take that back. Look at the "Chad" text. Compare it to the original. . .

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously Dude?! You been talking to my mom again? She promised not to leak anymore of my childhood photographs! pancake:rant2:

M

Muu Bin

Seriously Dude?! You been talking to my mom again? She promised not to leak anymore of my childhood photographs! pancake:rant2:
If that's your mom in the back of the photo, she's hot :drool: Can I be your new stepdad?