• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome!

I

Ilysess

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to any and all users who decide to join us here on the temp forums :)

Hopefully we will have the regular forums back up and running asap!

In the meantime have fun with the new forum :p

S

Shari

I did play a bit more EQ2 with stratics down.

I was thisclose to buying the Ideazon EQ2 keyboard last night with a few other things... but shipping was $15 and I was like... maybe I will wait and just pick up a cheap keyboard after work. The keyboard I want is backlit but currently sold out (I am using my brothers right now that is the same brand and lights up blue) so I figured I'd go with a cheap one.. and saw the EQ2 one... now I kind of want that one!

I

Ilysess

Ok I had no idea what you were talking about so I had to go look it up!

But I cant for the life of my find a big enough image to figure out what all the special keys on the right are for? Are they specifically game related?

If you are looking for a backlit keyboard the G15 set is purdy :p

S

Seleene

All these fancy keyboards and here I sit typing on my $9.99 K-Mart keyboard. :p

S

Shari

This is the one want but a little more than I'd like to spend... still... I got my tax rebate... I have pretty much the same thing now except it is only blue backlit and I am missing the w key (I am pasting it heh). its a long story.
backlit keyboard

This is the EQ2 board (for anyone else curious)... I'm curious about the extra buttons too, but hoping maybe I would use them and have shortcuts or keys I overlooked before. Its not as um... pretty as the other board though heh. but its cheaper and a looks kinda cool...
EQ2 board

W

Wandering_Free_2

Good to see forums back:D

Was beginning to think they where lost for good.

T

trepas

I love my Saitek keyboard (Link) but the backlit keyboards are tough to keep clean. Any little crumbs or dust or anything that gets behind the keys is very very obvious and kinda gross :p

S

Seleene

I love my Saitek keyboard (Link) but the backlit keyboards are tough to keep clean. Any little crumbs or dust or anything that gets behind the keys is very very obvious and kinda gross :p
I have been actually thinking about getting one of those "slim" keyboards. Like the one in "Live Free or Die Hard". I have heard that they aren't all that great for gaming though.