• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to Kroc[SL]

H

Hooli Gan

Had a nice chat with a couple new players to our shard yesterday.From what I gathered from our brief conversation they are from Baja and came to napa looking for some fresh fun.Its nice to see some new faces out there especially in fel/factions.They have joined the Com wagon but quickly realized being the smart guys they are that COM is an overated blob of wagon hoppers and 1 trick wonders and have decided to go with SL.
At the rate they have been killing people I am sure they will quickly gain alliances and all of the COM people that are there just for the free ride will be up on there jocks like bums on a bologne sandwhich.But from what I gather they will just PK your booty 2 since they dont play that.

We tried to talk them into Minax lol but that fight will be left for us to carry on by ourselves.We are used to being outnumbered and hunted daily and I rekon we will continue on with that.
So cheers to having a 3rd faction active here on napa.And if any of you groupies in Com wanna get TB rolling and make stuff fun that would be the shizzle.

Welcome aboard Kroc welcome to napa.I have already donated enough KPS to you guys for the week so please go easy on a brother :p

P.s All in good fun not really trying to get COM a bad rap.A few guilds actually should own the right as founding guilds I guess.Loao/ucv but the rest of you have done the dirty by just picking whatever side you think will help keep you alive.Time to taste a bit of your own medicine.And see how fun the game can be when you cant just go wherever you want because you dont have 15 peope to bring at any 1 time plus a few blue guilds that you drag around like doormats(u know who you r).Swallow that rezkillers the little guy is about to rise up!

Somebody had to say it.Life is like beef stew when it gets stale you just gotta stir it up once in awhile.

Word!

H

Hooli Gan

Thought id add this one in for us all to check out.Its from JC's post in the faction thread.Left collumn shows faction involvement as of 2008 pre fact changes/Right side is curretnly where we are at.As you can see napa went from 1 guild 1 player lol to over 30 guilds currently participating.Actually i think we are currently ranked 4rd or 5th of all the shard with guilds active in factions. Where the heck is everybody? luna? Com Base ?

Attachments

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just figurd they are cuz well...i am lmao
i fall into the (outnumbered and hunted daily) catagory
but i love it, also wouldnt say hunted cuz they dont have to look far!, half of em camp my house these days

H

Hooli Gan

5/3 Lost my conn
5/4 Got a lot of rum
5/5 Went to otis's

H

Hooli Gan

NEWSFLAH::::
SL numbers are up as of the last week while it is becoming increasingly harder to find a Commie out there.Just as predited people have been jumping out of the com faction faster than 4 speehackers can gank a trammie.
Ex com members have been spotted out front of the sl base begging to be let in.Afraid of the fact they might actually have to perform a 1v1 or godforbid be on the loosing side of a gank,they have cowered once again in the face of the faction community.

CLONES!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
/Taste the Rainbow\

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NEWSFLAH::::
SL numbers are up as of the last week while it is becoming increasingly harder to find a Commie out there.Just as predited people have been jumping out of the com faction faster than 4 speehackers can gank a trammie.
Ex com members have been spotted out front of the sl base begging to be let in.Afraid of the fact they might actually have to perform a 1v1 or godforbid be on the loosing side of a gank,they have cowered once again in the face of the faction community.

CLONES!
lmfao, yea i saw a few of the SL entrance deals myself

L

Laf

Had a nice chat with a couple new players to our shard yesterday.From what I gathered from our brief conversation they are from Baja and came to napa looking for some fresh fun.Its nice to see some new faces out there especially in fel/factions.They have joined the Com wagon but quickly realized being the smart guys they are that COM is an overated blob of wagon hoppers and 1 trick wonders and have decided to go with SL.
At the rate they have been killing people I am sure they will quickly gain alliances and all of the COM people that are there just for the free ride will be up on there jocks like bums on a bologne sandwhich.But from what I gather they will just PK your booty 2 since they dont play that.

We tried to talk them into Minax lol but that fight will be left for us to carry on by ourselves.We are used to being outnumbered and hunted daily and I rekon we will continue on with that.
So cheers to having a 3rd faction active here on napa.And if any of you groupies in Com wanna get TB rolling and make stuff fun that would be the shizzle.

Welcome aboard Kroc welcome to napa.I have already donated enough KPS to you guys for the week so please go easy on a brother :p

P.s All in good fun not really trying to get COM a bad rap.A few guilds actually should own the right as founding guilds I guess.Loao/ucv but the rest of you have done the dirty by just picking whatever side you think will help keep you alive.Time to taste a bit of your own medicine.And see how fun the game can be when you cant just go wherever you want because you dont have 15 peope to bring at any 1 time plus a few blue guilds that you drag around like doormats(u know who you r).Swallow that rezkillers the little guy is about to rise up!

Somebody had to say it.Life is like beef stew when it gets stale you just gotta stir it up once in awhile.

Word!
did they accept or decline your alliance invite? ///loooooooooossssssssssseeeerrrrrrr

I am Laf, among other alts. I think you are a typical modern age, B A G L I C K E R.
And I reading more than a third of your post is a waste of not just my own, but the rest of Napa Valley Player's time.. Once again I am LAF. Essence of LAF. LAF AT FOOLS. and you are a complete fail..... good evening.

L

Laf

>>>badteddy>>>FACTIONS IMPLEMENTED>>>>>>name change token>>>>>essence of LAF, [laf at fools],>>>>>>essence of LAF, shadow lords>>>>2 years>>>>4 years>>>SHADDDDDDDOWWWWW LORRRRRRDSSSSS>>>>

all you moneky fks. flop between all 4 factions weekly, and baglick or make friends to where you can talk smack with a starcraft uo zerg party since factions came out.
FACTIONS": CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE A SIDE.
I chose.. cmon its been multiple years, cmon now.

STOP FLIPPING THE QUARTER AND DIME AND PICK A FKIN SIDE! toooools!!!!
omfg, no way, sl has like 50 and we have 3! You have 3, cuz when you die!!! you hide in tram, and let your fellow 2 mates, fight 2v6, etc. Instead of Getten back in the game, and evening the odds...

yknow what, fk this.. im not even typing for your loser fkin as's's's anymore..

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah no ****. I had my main character in factions for what, two solid years and never saw ****, pulled out a week before the changes and suddenly it was like "TRAMMEL WARS."

TRAMMEL WARS! AUGH!

*Powerthirst soundbites*

"FACTIONS! AUGH! FACTIONS!"

L

Laf

Yeah no ****. I had my main character in factions for what, two solid years and never saw ****, pulled out a week before the changes and suddenly it was like "TRAMMEL WARS."

TRAMMEL WARS! AUGH!

*Powerthirst soundbites*

"FACTIONS! AUGH! FACTIONS!"
Im buyin you a drink. Lol.

H

Hooli Gan

Silly Rabbits thats kinda the whole point of the posts is to stick to your side and quit hopping around like buncha groupies.We got no problem being outnumbered thats how the whole factions thing has always been for us.
Laf your one the few feathers that this thread isnt intended to agro.You have your roots and you stick to them as do we.This thread IS intended to agro those little groupies that follow whatever faction has the most people around because there weak little followers.

Btw is baglicking kinda like pickle sniffing? if so then i think i see your point.

Im gonna buy you a round too cuz im like that.None for Belle Morte because he pulled his char out a week b4 the changes took place.Bad timing and choices like that are the reason you have resorted to seeking out lonleyladies ingame and webcams on napa u looser.

CLONES!

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bad timing? More like good timing. If I wanted to play TRAMWARS AWGH TRAMWARS I'd have rejoined but as it was...I didn't?

And yeah, naked women on cam > UO. Even though I do spend 20x more $$$ on them per month.:danceb:

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Better than talking noise on a forum about a system that is still broken (factions). You wouldn't know a good faction fight if it came out and punched you in the nose.

Factions now are such a joke. "Lets give Trammies new pixels to draw them into Fel", and now the same Trammies either stand around in Luna or whine and pancake about how everyone jumps sides.

Of course that was also a brilliant design, lets let the Faction timer be only 3 days.

L

Laf

Silly Rabbits thats kinda the whole point of the posts is to stick to your side and quit hopping around like buncha groupies.We got no problem being outnumbered thats how the whole factions thing has always been for us.
Laf your one the few feathers that this thread isnt intended to agro.You have your roots and you stick to them as do we.This thread IS intended to agro those little groupies that follow whatever faction has the most people around because there weak little followers.

Btw is baglicking kinda like pickle sniffing? if so then i think i see your point.

Im gonna buy you a round too cuz im like that.None for Belle Morte because he pulled his char out a week b4 the changes took place.Bad timing and choices like that are the reason you have resorted to seeking out lonleyladies ingame and webcams on napa u looser.

CLONES!
Gahahah. Way to wake a guy up at 2400. lol