• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to Firefall Beta on Stratics.com

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
For those of you who haven't heard of Firefall please read our review of the game here.

Firefall is an up and coming MMO from Red5 (5) Studios that combines elements of a First Person Shooter, into a sandbox MMO World. In the upcoming days, weeks, and months we'll be working on various guides, and information on Firefall which you'll be able to find here in this Forum.

With that in mind I'd like to introduce myself, I am Nexus, your new forum moderator, I've been with Stratics for a few years now and currently Moderate UO Crime and now Firefall Beta.

For those wanting to keep up with us, please follow @Stratics on Twitter, and Stratics Facebook Page. Don't forget to keep an eye on the Forums as well, as you can never know when we'll get our hands on a few Beta Keys to give out.

And with that, I wish you all the best of lucky and See you in Firefall.