• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome, Order of the Crow [OoC] and the Purple Llama Society [Vrtx]

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please offer a warm welcome to the two latest additions to our ever-expanding family of roleplaying guilds.

As usual, I'll allow their guildmaster(s) to describe their guilds history and goals.

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a note to pass along from Gilean of [Vrtx]:

Gilean of Vrtx said:
Hail Baja Roleplayers & Event Alliance,

My name is Gilean, Keeper of the Book, of the Purple Llama Society. Myself along with Xax Tsaroth, Keeper of the Rune, are in charge of the Baja Chapter of the Purple Llama Society.

We are a multi-shard guild of scholars and merchants, and have just recently moved our main base of operations from Chesapeake, where the original [Vrtx] was founded, to Baja.

Besides maintaining The Grateful Rune, we have many other ventures in the works, one of which is the re-establishment of a Public Library in Avalon. We work closely with the Hand of Avalon, and the Citizens of Avalon, and look forward to working with all of you as well.

Thank you and be sure to support your local scholars!

-Gilean, Keeper of the Book, Purple Llama Society

No word yet from Rumix the Madd, GM of the Order of the Crow ... I have sent out my usual contacts trying to reach him ... but the [OoC] is often times hard to track down ...

They tend to wander Felucca, I might not see them pass through Avalon for weeks at a time. Though there was rumors of their intention to build something in the area ... so you never know ...

I will keep all updated on any news of the shady dealings of [OoC].

Thanks,

Xanth de Orlig

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome new folks! Soon as I get home, I'll post my purple llama picture from last week. I was so excited. There were witnesses to attest to my level of excitement. I presumed those had been nerfed to oblivion with tent deeds and jewelry with charges.