• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome, Hand of Avalon [HoA] and Citizens of Avalon [CoA]

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please offer a warm welcome to the Hand of Avalon [HoA]. The Hand is a band of crafters and tradesmen associated with the Village of Avalon Community.

I'll let their guild master tell you more about them.

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Welcome, Hand of Avalon! [HoA]

Allo allo Baja Roleplayer' Alliance!

On behalf of the Hand of Avalon, it is good to become part of the BRPA.

The Hand of Avalon has been part of Baja for countless years. Over the course of those years our numbers have never been large, but we survived, just a humble guild of artisans based in Avalon.
Originally founded in the heyday of the City of Avalon, by Ultimax, one of Avalon's oldest citizens, and owner/operator of the Avalon Commissary; the Hand of Avalon has from the beginning taken it upon themselves to 'Forge a better Avalon'. I took over as Guild master a handful of years ago, and has done all I could to continue to continue 'Forging a better Avalon'.

We are currently working on a couple of new buildings in Avalon, and helping with the construction and renovation of The Grateful Rune, a rune library located in the city of Luna, operated by the Purple Llama Society, a guild of scholars and merchants we have worked closely with over the past years.

If ye ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask, or feel free to stop by any time.

Off to do a bit of mining ... as I cannot locate the young upstarts I hired two days ago to deliver my ore ... I hope I didn't pay them first ... (me age and memory fight often, unsure of who's fault it is) ...

But I ramble! Til next time!

Mistake, The Merry Prospector, [HoA]
Guild Master, Hand of Avalon

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You can add the Citizens of Avalon [CoA] to that welcome. The Village of Avalon is now an official member of the Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Welcome Avalon!