• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Blazing Falls!

G

GregK

(cross post from www.eea-land.com/blog)

EA-Land is coming down for a brief maintenance. The maintenance is to put the finishing touches on the Blazing Falls merge.

Please, provide a warm welcome for them.

Regards,

gk

G

<blockquote><hr>

YAY!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No other words to describe it!

J

JustinKase

YAY!!! Now this leaves me with one question, I heard BV cannot and will not be merged. So with BF being the last city to merge, does this now mean next on the list is AMNESTY??? Oh i really really hope so!!! I want my Locks!! LOL

It shouldn't be much longer now!!!!!

And WTG on getting these merges done so FAST!!!! thx guyz!!!

G

I never heard that. I heard once all the cities were merged, they would see what could be done about BV.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT on the BF merge!

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Woooot Mooooot ... All of my sims will be in EAL finally .... what can be better than that ... Thank you Devs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

master_of_none

<blockquote><hr>

Woooot Mooooot ... All of my sims will be in EAL finally .... what can be better than that ... Thank you Devs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHA Claudia.. sure you can handle ALL those sims???
Sorry.. couldn't resist... amazing how you load'em up on a lot at once.. LOL !!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

YAY!!! Now this leaves me with one question, I heard BV cannot and will not be merged. So with BF being the last city to merge, does this now mean next on the list is AMNESTY??? Oh i really really hope so!!! I want my Locks!! LOL

It shouldn't be much longer now!!!!!

And WTG on getting these merges done so FAST!!!! thx guyz!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that is not the case.....let's not spread false rumors. I too am eager for amnesty, but BV's final fate has NOT been determined. Even with BV uncertain, however, this MIGHT mean that amnesty is only a week or two away, in which case that's WONDERFULLLLLLLL news! \o/

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm maybe a bigger problem...hope not

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea it's starting to freak me out.

V

ValarieNicoleBF

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's freaking me out too...I think we need a 12 step program

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's freaking me out too...I think we need a 12 step program

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wonderful my day off lol.

G

Yup im officially freaking
Hope we are not down for a long haul due to this supposed money exploit/bug

G

It's time to recruit to Project Playlist and listen to some music while we wait lol.

V

ValarieNicoleBF

Your day off...I have a concert in less than 3 hours, and I must get my TSO (Not saying EALand) in.

V

ValarieNicoleBF

<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone have any idea what the big problems is?

[/ QUOTE ]

We can only speculate until Greg posts something, but if you read other posts there are theories

G

oooh kathy i m on ya signature pic , its brilliant ..oh i m ot sayin that coz it s me ...ok i am

J

jwilso3340

If this doesn't resolve pretty soon, I'm going to have to get a RL....and for some reason, I can't remember what I used to do!

G

<blockquote><hr>

If this doesn't resolve pretty soon, I'm going to have to get a RL....and for some reason, I can't remember what I used to do!

[/ QUOTE ]

... lol ...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yup im officially freaking Hope we are not down for a long haul due to this supposed money exploit/bug

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there already one in EA Land?

I'm waiting to see my BF sims after months of not playing. I hope they have their stuff.

G

I'm waiting patiently. Ok...so I'm not. I'm jumping in my chair, actually. Can't wait to log back in and check that my sim and house made it to EAL unharmed!
Playing Shockwave games while I wait, and music...really loudly.

*whispers to lil old lady* you're there TWICE
I'll make one for you too, if you want

G

On the offical blog where Greg posted that BF was being merged, someone stated that there was a bug with the money that was previously wiped. Speculation as I haven't seen it anywhere else.

S

Snitch

There is an exploit, been reported, hopefully they are working on it now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

On the offical blog where Greg posted that BF was being merged, someone stated that there was a bug with the money that was previously wiped. Speculation as I haven't seen it anywhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did millions of dollars get leaked in?

I

imported_Danny Dots

yay this is exciting! All the cities are merged! Here comes anmestry! Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon

G

According to the poster there was a "leak". I too hope they get it corrected and soon. I want to see my BF sim. Forced to play in TC3 until this is fixed and EAland is up and running again.

I

imported_rpsky3

I am so happy that we are near the end of all the merges! I appreciate your hard work Dev. Team!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am so happy that we are near the end of all the merges! I appreciate your hard work Dev. Team!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I hope they can actually open up EA-Land soon!

G

Don't we all? Would rather they fix a known exploit bug than to open EAland and then turn right around and boot us out again to fix it...may as well fix it while it is offline to all us diehard simmers.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Don't we all? Would rather they fix a known exploit bug than to open EAland and then turn right around and boot us out again to fix it...may as well fix it while it is offline to all us diehard simmers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Point!