• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome back originians

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to Morgaine and Michael Wolf.

Glad to see you return even if it is just to clean a castle or to redecorate.

M

Michael Wolf

*Covers ears and sings "la la la la la la la la"*

I can't hear you...

I stayed away from this game for over a year. Closed down all my housing accounts and even the account I used to start Origin with which had my second Michael Wolf and Ghost Writer on it. When I closed that account I needed to clean up to fit everything in my castle so I started by decorating....

Since - I have GM'd bow-crafting, cooking, and almost alchemy, gone from 0 to 64 in Imbuing, picked up a couple of 120 scrolls I've been looking for (Swords) and started working those skills on those characters, and started plant growing for the first time.

But I'm not sure if I'm coming back yet.

*la la la la la la la la*

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Covers ears and sings "la la la la la la la la"*

I can't hear you...

I stayed away from this game for over a year. Closed down all my housing accounts and even the account I used to start Origin with which had my second Michael Wolf and Ghost Writer on it. When I closed that account I needed to clean up to fit everything in my castle so I started by decorating....

Since - I have GM'd bow-crafting, cooking, and almost alchemy, gone from 0 to 64 in Imbuing, picked up a couple of 120 scrolls I've been looking for (Swords) and started working those skills on those characters, and started plant growing for the first time.

But I'm not sure if I'm coming back yet.

*la la la la la la la la*
* pulls your hands awayfrom your ears* Yep! your back!

E

Eyes of Origin

Thanks Yellow... I'm like Michael tho, denying im back lol :)

H

Holly970

Now if you 2 could bring back NHC and AV members that went to WOW it would be greatly appreciated....welcome back

E

Eyes of Origin

Now if you 2 could bring back NHC and AV members that went to WOW it would be greatly appreciated....welcome back
I only know 2 ppl from AV who went to WOW and one for sure isnt coming back and I think the other still pays for his accounts, but not sure about the coming back thing.
Wish I knew who from NHC was there. I know originally they were all on the same server I am, but they went to WoW a year before I did and I have no idea how to find them.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well I'll be darned. I was just gonna ghost the forums to see what was up with my old home....but seeing as my old boss is back I HAD to log in and say hi!

How are the two of you doing??

I am actually thinking about returning to Sosaria...but I'm still not sure...money is tight....but I do miss it.

Glad to see Origin is still alive and kickin!

F

Fayled Dhreams

Well I'll be darned. I was just gonna ghost the forums to see what was up with my old home....but seeing as my old boss is back I HAD to log in and say hi!

How are the two of you doing??

I am actually thinking about returning to Sosaria...but I'm still not sure...money is tight....but I do miss it.

Glad to see Origin is still alive and kickin!
:gee: *pulls pigtails to inkwell*

*waits for blackrock effects*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
:gee: *pulls pigtails to inkwell*

*waits for blackrock effects*
ah HA *smirks* Evil evil Fayled has come out of the woodwork to play games with me....

Pull my pigtails will ya? *eyes start to glow* Don't forget who you're messin with....

M

Michael Wolf

Well I'll be... Come on back Larisa. Bring friends, there is plenty of room on Origin.

M

Michael Wolf

Hey you can come play with us too Fayled.... we've got more than enough room here.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL hey Ghost.

I really do want to come back...but I sold my original account...Larisa is no more :(

AND I'll need someone to catch me up on all the latest...so much has happened since I left! Well it HAS been 3 years...I can't beleive it's been that long!

But like I said over in UO Hall...nothing..NOTHING.no game on this planet can compare to UO. I've played several games since I've been gone and I can't find one that could even remotely replace it.

So...hope there's room for housing...;)

Fayled....you know how awesome it would be for you to come to Origin? I could pick on you ALL the time that way! :heart:

M

Michael Wolf

Room for housing is a huge understatement. We had a little player town at Justice, a keep, 3 18's a tower, 2 other max storage customs just under 18, and there was still room for more small housing. It's all gone. I moved into a castle on Ice. So there is room to place a keep, never mind all the 18 spots available.

E

Eyes of Origin

Has anyone ever figured out who Tyrant is? and if they do know, how to get a hold of him?
Also, anyone know who Melon is? I'm guessing someone from HUB?

Looking for either of them at the moment, which has proved to be difficult.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that tyrant is a name used by the developers. I know most disagree with me but look at the places that is owned by tyrant. Very high rent properties. Also this is still the developers experimental shard even though I have been told that they no longer use it as such. I'd put my money on developer properties.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL tyrant still dominates housing here? Why am I not surprised.

Did they ever fix the housing bug when they have the WbtB event? I placed a small house just south of Luna during one of those events, wonder if it's still there.

LOL back in 2007...

Well it's good to know I'll have a place to put a home :)

E

Eyes of Origin

I havent checked Tokono places yet, but as it stands Tyrant has 3 Luna plots.... a nice big spot on the east side of luna and 2 smaller plots. Not to mention what he might have in Tokono yet.

I found someone who claims to know who it is, but apparently hes never on? so go figure lol

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I went around Origin once and screenshotted every house owned by Tyrant...I had at least 30+ places, mostly castles/Keeps. Those plots in Luna have been there since Origin first opened. I can't believe noone has done anything about them yet. Not that Origin is overpopulated or anything and we need those spots, but it would be nice to have them available for new comers.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Room for housing is a huge understatement. We had a little player town at Justice, a keep, 3 18's a tower, 2 other max storage customs just under 18, and there was still room for more small housing. It's all gone. I moved into a castle on Ice. So there is room to place a keep, never mind all the 18 spots available.
I have 2 keeps, a tower and nice sized house on Vesper beach...if I can aquire the last keep i own vesper beach..mostly >.>

T

Tom Bombadiil

Larisa!,Larisa!,Larisa!,Larisa!,Larisa!!!! It's Wes ICQ me Doll hope you do come back....Morgain What is it that you are looking for or need to ask Melon?

E

Eyes of Origin

Already got my answer regarding Melon, but thanks Wes.

E

Eyes of Origin

Well, its offical.. I'm back :)
Seen a lot of old faces lately and some new ones as well and have to say, I missed it a lot... glad to be back. Now, if I could just remember everything I learned 4 years ago lol

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You haven't been gone quite that long. All the same I shall stealth with greater caution for the time being. :)

E

Eyes of Origin

lol it doesnt seem like it, but it was awhile.. just over a year really .. and i didnt forget as much as i thought i had, but some and no worries about me coming after anyone lol im taking it easy at the moment and staying away from the pvp side of things.