• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome back Dor!

G

I hope you had a good trip and got to do all of the things you were hoping to do. I only had one melt down, two questionable calls, and had to move a couple of Wavace's images to keep him posting on Stratics. *chuckles*

I am not sure when you get home today, but I wanted to be he first to welcome you back! *breaths a sigh of relief*

A

absimiliard

I guess that now that Dor's back Kelmo will have more time to play.

RUN LITTLE SHEEP OF SIEGE! RUN!!! KELMO'S BACK!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I only had one melt down, two questionable calls

[/ QUOTE ]

oh kelmo, how you flatter me

T

Ton80

was a bit afraid of what I was going to find in here....What with the title:

Welcome BACKDOOR.....

You never know with this crew...

D

Dor of Sonoma

Thank you, thank you!

You have NO idea how good it is to (almost) be back!

*kisses the forum and Kelmo and IRC and her computer and UO*

Took me about 20 hours to get back from Philly...an absolute nightmare. Didn't get in till almost 4 am here, grabbed about 4 hours of sleep, and voila! Here I am...or what's left of me, anyway.

G

Welcome home!

Ummm, where is my cheesesteak? I have been checking my mail every day - but no package from Dor...

S

Sergul'zan_SP

I knew I didn't ask Dor for a cheesesteak...but it was good nonetheless...thanks Dor!

Oh, and welcome back.

W

wavace

<blockquote><hr>

and had to move a couple of Wavace's images to keep him posting on Stratics.

[/ QUOTE ]

a couple eh? i guess some got by u then...and uhhh sorry bout those few that changed on me after i posted them hehe in the future ill try to host more of my own images.

P.S.
Dors back yayyyy !

K

kyrie_m

Did you get the group nooner?

Seriously though, how hot is it up in the northbay? Are you guys dying also? My best friend lives in Pacifica and she doesn't have to suffer like we do down here.

D

Dor of Sonoma

It's freaking one hundred degrees in the shade here today...I'm guessing about 115 - 120 in the yard from past experience.

Earlier, I was watering some of the trees and plants (as they are dying to beat the heat), and the water was forming hard little balls and bouncing straight back into the air, wherever it hit any pavement, along with spurts of steam.

You know how you test a frying pan to see if it's hot enough to pour pancake batter in, by sprinkling a few drops of water in first?

Any sidewalks and steps here are *exactly* like that right now

D

Dor of Sonoma

Oh yeah, the group nooner

Apparently I am too much woman for them, as they all wussed out.

K

kyrie_m

The pavement in our backyard was still too hot to walk on barefoot at ten pm friday night, it was insane. It was burn inducing.

I know exactly what you mean about the water balling up. Eww.

Driving anywhere is an ordeal because the car is so hot, the steering wheel burns my hands when I touch it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I knew I didn't ask Dor for a cheesesteak...but it was good nonetheless...thanks Dor!

Oh, and welcome back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I was supposed to get that cheesesteak!

*cries*

G

About time, I have a whole pile of laundry that needs doin'.

What?