• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Weired Podestal/Keg

• Thread starter Thiefy/Glorfiedel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

Any idea about this item?

It is located on Europa.

Thx

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
0o cool bugged item

i knew i left my cut out book with my whiskey in it somewhere

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I had any money left on Europa. Or if I wasn't so broke on Baja to do the xfer, buy it, xfer back thing, lol.

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

hehe long time gone from the last post since now....

any ideas of the value?

isnt for sale, i just want to know the value of the items i display inside my museum.
and i own a "Saddle" as rubble, is listed as "UR", same here... what value?

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

do noone have any ideas, or knowledge about my 2 items?

F

feath

to me, it just looks like a miss-titled item. They're rare enough that people dont like selling them. My guess is about 25m...up to 50m for someone who collects them.

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

isnt miss-titled, you can use it as keg, so maybe miss-graphiced(?)...

dont want to sell ist, i just want to know what my collection ist worth, just for an overview.

thx for replaying.

*adds avg. 35 mil to the value of his collection*

F

feath

well, if its a working keg, I'd say you were right, and that makes it pretty rare. 50m, i'd say.