• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weirdness with Pet at Narvey

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was working on my CU at Narvey and decided to switch to my beetle. Anyway, killed Narvey, left and went to stables and stabled CU (4 slot) got my beetle(5 slot) and headed back to do another Narvey. I got there and everything was going good when i see see my CU stroll out from behind a rock and then he comes over and joins me and beetle. So my beetle is attacking Narvey and my CU is standing by me and I'm getting anxious. I tried giving CU commands and he did not do anything ,but I got the message "you have too many pets to control that beast". I was figuring The Cu was just a glitch, when Narvey switch's target off my beetle and to me. I get poisoned, however my CU quickly heals me curing the poison. My anxiety level goes way up, I stop fighting Narvey and recall to stables. The beetle is with me , but no CU. I quickly stable beetle and hit "claim list". My CU is not in stable, so i buy a horse and rush back to Narvey. There is my CU strolling around but i only have 1 pet control slot taken(by the horse). I try to command CU, he ignores commands, but is still blue and is listed as "bonded". So i let horse go and pet control slots drops to 0, I then try to mount CU, which i manage to do, and my pet control slots jumps to 4. I went back to stables and stabled CU, checking to make sure he was there(he was).So all's well that ends well i guess(did not help my nerves though).

Deadly Serious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I thought it was just pinco's client screwing up or something but I've too had this bug where it shows 2 pets from your stables out on the field.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry, I hear a fix for this is in the works in Pub 98.

Next time it happens both pets will be deleted so you won't have this bug anymore.
I also heard that u get a perma ban because this is called messing up with game mechanics!