• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weird technical issue... maybe u have some advice

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

following prob: Playing Atl mainly. Fighting in Sorcerer`s Dungeon/Halloween. Screen freezes, I have to shut down uo. Starting uo again via uoassist. On login screen, I get the servers. I can log into any server except for Atl. When I try to log into Atl again (remember, my toon is standing helpless in this dungeon), for 5-10 minutes I get the "connecting" screen, but it is also frozen. Only after these 5 to 10 mins, I am able to log in again.

Happens about 2 times in an hour. Any thoughts?

Regards, Fizzle

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was having the same problem. I had general chat going. Once I left general chat the problem stopped. Not sure if it was related or coincidence. Either way my problem stopped. You could give that a try. Also, I was able to connect faster without a delay if I used the regular client and not uoassist to connect. Cut my delay down to 20 to 30 seconds. Hope that helps.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx mate, was indeed having general chat going on! Give this a try... Regards!

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This happens a lot to Atlantic within the last month or so.

If you log out you often cannot log back in for ~5-10mins.
If you stay logged in, you can't recall to other sub-servers or cross any server lines.

I haven't seen that happen on any other shard for a few years now.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have it happen to me as well. It's the only place it happens.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get this fairly often and just click another server IE if I am playing on Siege, I will click LS and not actually log in to LS but back out and then log back into the server I was playing on. If I try to go right back to the server I was playing on, I always get the 'Could not connect message.) and have to restart the client again. Don't know if that is the same thing you are talking about.