• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weird Pile of Gold

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A friend has three piles of gold in her house which list neither an amount nor a logical weight when moused over in either client.

On the floor, where the piles have been locked down for months, it just says ‘gold coin’ with a weight of 1 stone. If you try to move it, it says there are 65,535 coins…
WeirdGold2.png

In the EC pack, the pile shows as 65K and 1 stone.
WeirdGold.png

Anyone know what sort of voodoo is going on?
@Bleak @Kyronix

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend has three piles of gold in her house which list neither an amount nor a logical weight when moused over in either client.

On the floor, where the piles have been locked down for months, it just says ‘gold coin’ with a weight of 1 stone. If you try to move it, it says there are 65,535 coins…
View attachment 47973

In the EC pack, the pile shows as 65K and 1 stone.
View attachment 47974

Anyone know what sort of voodoo is going on?
@Bleak @Kyronix
Those were acquired by begging I believe based on the karma level of the player if the karma level was low enough you got a negative amount of gold which would be that pile.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I have seen them come from dropped vendors in your moving crate

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
They are still obtainable, got this stack 5 minutes ago. :smile2:

65531Gold.png

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bugged gold from begging...so essentially fool's gold. I think she will be amused!

Thank you all. :)