• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Weird item for auction / PC - Bugged Runebook

L

lupushor

Hello,
First let me say that i already called a GM about it and luckly he let me keep it, and i have the screenshots to prove it :).
Item is located on Catskills.
The item looks just like a regular runebook, just that when inserted in an empty container it will make the container say "21/125 items, 53 stones"
also the runebook's weight itself is 53 stones.

buggrune.jpg

I am looking forward to your oppinions, good folks, if anyone has seen something similar before, exactly how rare is this item?

I am willing to part with it and would like to start an auction for it, starting at the completely random value of 10mil. Auction will end...let's say Saturday at 5pm eastern.
Thanks.

T

Tazar

Several years back, there was a bug that allowed you to accidentally drop items into a rune book when you intended to drop them in your pack. Seems the runebooks are just another container normally limited to runes. Back then, a GM could remove these extra items from the book for you.

L

lupushor

Several years back, there was a bug that allowed you to accidentally drop items into a rune book when you intended to drop them in your pack. Seems the runebooks are just another container normally limited to runes. Back then, a GM could remove these extra items from the book for you.
Thank You very much, Tazar ! This explains a lot :)
I wonder what items are "locked inside", maybe it's a Singing Ball or something, hehe. C'mon lads, buy me surprise runebook!

(hope the picture works now)

B

Brak

I remember that one, was extremely anoying at the time. Wasn't it something to do with trading? I remember I had a couple of items "fall" into my runebook and took ages to get a gm to get it back out again.