• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

weird grape bunch

xtrinidaddyx103045

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1620699786127.png does anyone know anything about the top two grape bunches? the bottom one is the regular graphic for reference. both say "grape bunch" and weigh one stone each.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I know some bunches drop off the critters at Dragon Turtle spawn. But I am not sure if that is still a well kept secret or not sooooo....

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could be from an old bug that allowed players to steal certain items that would then retain odd names and/or colors. There are also various graphics for grapes depending on where they came from, ie. the Thanksgiving Cornucopia has several unique graphics for items received by clicking it. If memory serves correct, there are also certain items with unique graphics held inside locked boxes/chests in town shops. The grapes may have come from a lockpicked chest in an inn or food shop. The top right bunch looks like grapes of wraiths, when they 1st came out if you stole them they would lose their original tags to be replaced with the normal “grape bunch” tag. Then again, I could be wrong on all suggestions but thats all I got ;)