• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wegame

E

EX_UO Player

Has anyone ever tried to use the free program wegame.com to do videos on UO? The reason I ask when you read these forums and you see people complaining about scriptors or abuse ingame wouldnt it be easier to have the Devs actually see the problems then just words or screenshots that can be doctored up.

They do record alot of games so I dont see why UO couldnt be done. I try it myself but my name says it all. The actual videos wont show on here but you could post a link to a dev that can see your video you posted about any situation. Since the GM communication system is having problems this may help with current issues ingame.

Just throwing this out so it could be very useful to players and the Devs to get issues resolved. May help with bugs to.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the most important question is:

Would it make a difference?

Besides, you cant show or tell names of people you are reporting on these forum.

E

EX_UO Player

You can send the link in an email to Jeremy or any Dev if the progam would work with UO. Wasnt meaning to actual post links of the game abuse or names itself in the forums. I apologize for being so vague on my original post.

IMO this could make where reoccuring bugs easier to report so Jeremy wouldnt have to ask 10 million questions to get the bug to reproduce if they could actually see it if they couldnt reproduce it themselves.

L

love2winalot

Hail: or just use your video cam, and put it on you-tube, and e mail UO the link.

E

EX_UO Player

That works to. Just thought it be a good tool for people to use for w/e purpose they would want to use it for. For other forums to prove pwnage or to help better the game by showing scriptors and cheats in action