• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wees needs tis fixed!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wear a tiger pest bustier instead?

This was complained about when ToL first came out. It's caused by the fact that there is a male chest piece and a female chest piece that are named the same and have almost identical item art (the female version is slightly larger and has a white spot on the left side).

You can craft the female dragon turtle busier, it's under female armor on the tailoring menu.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for that, when we meet up next weekend, I'm going to run around with my bathrobe open. That will teach you to pick on me. *lol*

Mrsbug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh great Amber Witch now we're going to have to see her in her bathroom... Maybe we could just paint her up like a savage and people will think she's wearing cool clothes. Bring your paints