• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weekly Hunts Survey

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those who are interested in doing any weekly hunts or organizing weekly hunts, I am looking to see how many people are interested in doing some. By weekly hunts, I am referring to all kinds (Champ spawns, Peerless Bosses, etc.). It doesn't have to be every day, but at least once a week if possible. This will be just another way of getting the alliance involved in doing stuff together and/or getting to know each other better. We can start off in Tram/Ilshenar spawns and bosses for now, unless there are enough people interested in doing some in Felucca as well, then we can get some in Fel rolling too. Until then let's stick with Tram Bosses and spawns. Don't be shy or feel obligated, this is simply a survey to see how many people are interested. Please let us know on here if you are even remotely interested. If you want you can contact me via icq: 357038585. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to post them here.

~Cheever (Guild Leader of K~S & Chairman of the Tribal Council)