• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weekly Bonus BUGGED!!!

• Thread starter imported_Gracie Nito
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Gracie Nito

I logged in today to find a message in my inbox stating I had been given a bonus of $100. When did they drop they bonus from $500? Is this planned or a bug?

G

Have you checked you other accounts Gracie??

I have 2 - both paid accounts

On one I got $100 on Saturday but yesterday I got $500 on the other. Methinks it must be a bug

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yep. My second account received full $500 bonus on Friday.

M

Monkeybear

A few weeks ago there was a big that made premium players get the free players bonus maybe it's back?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

You are right! I just looked at my founder account that got this $100 bonus. It says I'm a visitor and not premium account!!!!!!! And my account that got premium bonus on friday and changed to a visitor now too!

I

imported_SimTripps

Oy vey! That and the pizza payouts lol... I've also noticed that not all sims on a 'premium' account get a bonus. First sim gets the $500, and subsequent sims get nothing..

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oy vey! That and the pizza payouts lol... I've also noticed that not all sims on a 'premium' account get a bonus. First sim gets the $500, and subsequent sims get nothing..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, thats right - you only get 1 bonus per account.

We were told that a while back

G

Yep, mine says visitor too. I'm not due for a bonus until Wednesday, tho...so we'll see.

N

NightFlyer

Mine also says visitor. Any word on this, devs or Ass. Community Rep?

G

*ttl*

Ummmmmmm......has anyone reported this bug?

Don't see any new bug reports on the Wiki.

Kinda hard to accuse the Dev's of ignoring a problem no one has bothered to report.......

N

NightFlyer

I'll report bugs when they give us a bug reporting system that is user friendly for all.

Maybe they can address this in the pub.

G

Just checked, one of my accounts got a $100 bonus today as well, and both say visitor instead of premium.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

I'll report bugs when they give us a bug reporting system that is user friendly for all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I'm even wiki saavy and the bug reporting system is too much hassle on wiki.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

*ttl*

Ummmmmmm......has anyone reported this bug?

Don't see any new bug reports on the Wiki.

Kinda hard to accuse the Dev's of ignoring a problem no one has bothered to report.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Gilly I looked but I didn't see where anyone was saying the Dev's or Ass. Community Rep were ignoring this. Most likely they were/are clueless to this happening. All my accounts say visitor as well. Same bug we had before with bonus and turning paid accounts into visitor accounts it seems.

N

NightFlyer

I expect this fixed with the other bugs.... when they get around to it.

Translation: No time soon

S

Synfully Sweet

I too would like my status back to premium... I can't create a new sim its says because i am not a paying customer or something to that effect. GEEESH!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I'm even wiki saavy and the bug reporting system is too much hassle on wiki.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find the bug reporting system to be much simpler now.

I just click on the 'blueprints' button in the game. That takes me to the wiki page. I then click on the 'easy bug' report and fill in the form and submit.

You should try it out Gracie. It's kinda cool actually.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just click on the 'blueprints' button in the game. That takes me to the wiki page. I then click on the 'easy bug' report and fill in the form and submit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those bug reports are sent to a user to put on for theirself. Last time I entered a bug on there, the user didn't think it was a bug and emailed me saying it wasn't put up because it is not a bug. I asked Parizad if it was, and she said yes.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Those bug reports are sent to a user to put on for theirself. Last time I entered a bug on there, the user didn't think it was a bug and emailed me saying it wasn't put up because it is not a bug. I asked Parizad if it was, and she said yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you got an email. I used the easy button once and nothing ever happened.

I

imported_CrazyGirl

*ttl*

This problem has happened before in December.

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="blue">Apologies all. The external DB we get this info from is giving us back the same wrong value for everyone. We've asked for this to be fixed ASAP!</font><blockquote><hr>

<font color="red">Quote from TSO-E Sarah</font> <font color="black">Link</font>

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="blue">Hi,

As Sarah said we are aware of the problem and she is fixing it. I am sure she will post here when it is done.

Lee
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Quoted from LFancey</font> <font color="black">Link</font>

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="blue">The 662 accounts that were affected by today's problem should have an in-game message waiting for their oldest character on TC3.

I.e. all subscribers that were given 100 Simoleans as a weekly bonus on Friday, just got some extra bonus cash.

Thanks for playing!
Sarah
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Quoted from TSO-E Sarah</font> <font color="black">Link</font>

Once again, this was all said in December, just to avoid any confusion. My main question is:

This problem was recognized here on Stratics by the players and the Devs responded here on Stratics. Is this not the way we do things now?

Personally, the new bug report system is not user friendly for all, it doesn't work for all, even the wiki savvy. I have usually posted directly to a Dev unless it was a large problem for the population.

Thank you in advance for curing my confusion...

G

<blockquote><hr>

*ttl*

This problem has happened before in December.

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="blue">Apologies all. The external DB we get this info from is giving us back the same wrong value for everyone. We've asked for this to be fixed ASAP!</font><blockquote><hr>

<font color="red">Quote from TSO-E Sarah</font> <font color="black">Link</font>

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="blue">Hi,

As Sarah said we are aware of the problem and she is fixing it. I am sure she will post here when it is done.

Lee
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Quoted from LFancey</font> <font color="black">Link</font>

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="blue">The 662 accounts that were affected by today's problem should have an in-game message waiting for their oldest character on TC3.

I.e. all subscribers that were given 100 Simoleans as a weekly bonus on Friday, just got some extra bonus cash.

Thanks for playing!
Sarah
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Quoted from TSO-E Sarah</font> <font color="black">Link</font>

Once again, this was all said in December, just to avoid any confusion. My main question is:

This problem was recognized here on Stratics by the players and the Devs responded here on Stratics. Is this not the way we do things now?

Personally, the new bug report system is not user friendly for all, it doesn't work for all, even the wiki savvy. I have usually posted directly to a Dev unless it was a large problem for the population.

Thank you in advance for curing my confusion...

[/ QUOTE ]
In addition to the bonus, the "Visitor" disignation does not allow you to create any new sims.

G

Parizad has said in this thread , that this is part of a much bigger bug that they are working on in regards to the opening of EA Land.

G

I just received my weekly bonus on one of my accounts. I am back to Premium, and got 500.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My visitor status is back to premium

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Back to premium today. Expecting back pay when Grinch gets his tomorrow

G

so much for that, went in today and my premium sim got 100 bucks lol