• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Weekend Auction - ended

Mithrandir Stormcrow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for looking and bidding. Winners plz PM me your icq #'s or let me know if you want your stuff bagged & placed on my vendor. Thank you all.

Last edited:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for looking and bidding. Winners plz PM me your icq #'s or let me know if you want your stuff bagged & placed on my vendor. Thank you all.
I believe you have my ICQ. My game time is pretty null. We need to meet in person if thats ok.

Mithrandir Stormcrow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The winners are as follows;

abosolutezero - commedity deed box 4 mil

Rumpy - engrave tool 1mil & alchey sot 100k

Ducky Momo - Hitching Post 2.5 mil

Sir Morder - ancestral gravestone 150k , quiver of infinity x2 300k & Detect sot 80k

Coke & Son - Compassion's Eye 2 mil

Please pm me when you want your bag of items placed on my vendor.
The remaining items that did not selll will be up on my vendor named Stormcrow overnight for easy & safe guard zone shopping
just 20 steps or less from the west Luna gate @ buyout prices.Thank you.

Last edited: