• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weekend and Monday Event Status

• Thread starter imported_King Edward
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_King Edward

Weekend as far as groups working together was a bust. TnA were esp. mad at everyone for expecting them too act mature and civil at a event. So they went even more rudely then normal at killing everyone.

*sigh*

Then KOC went on a kill all quest in killing people. Including a D. Wakayama who had 2 mares down there (one pure and one plain colored) that were acting in a strange way by and not takeing any melee damage nor could you flag on them. Mr. Wakayama was working side by side with Shakaja and the Vitamins of KOC.

*again glaring sigh*

Monday in the morning, a large group or tamers with SCAR, GIL, FOV, and a few others, cleaned the slate on shadowlords. All them worked together towards the common goal of getting event items and having fun in a mature gameset. I personally walked away with 7 of the new robes (one of which I personally gave to Lisa of FOV guild, she didnt have pets or much of anything else, but her constant healing kept me and many others alive during our conquest for victory).
Many times as well I saw thieves preying on myself and others, hating there actions, but happy in the knowlegse that thier having the times of there lives, finally being able to use there skills that reap them so few rewards.

And on a final note I must slap myself on the wrist (*slaps*). TnA (more notably Krystals blue tamer) came down and (this is the part that made for my actions) tryed to play nicey nice and farm some stuff. OMG I thought!!! Suddenly she decides not too PK people and get into the game with others and do the eventing that everyone wanted in the first place???? Nope I thought. The 5 people in my pardy thought the same thing, *the NERVE of that (censored)*. So we basically fought for the right of killing her, I won the toss (i was at 0/0), and my dragon lovingly toasted her about 3 screens away with a flaming spitball. Justice I believe its called, and it never tasted better. *Krystal came back about 5 mins later and killed as many people as she could, but *yawn* this is old news*

Currently there are about 5 winged warriors down there (dropping the planes items), was about 5 frienzed deamons (but we killed um all, loot stinks on them and they give no arti type item) and they didnt respawn, about 3 shadowlords (which are giving the new robes) that are currently respawning, and about 1000000 red wisps (that drop, so far, 3 different types of strings). Seems they took out the bulk of the warriors and replaced them with the wisps.

And with that, "Good Hunting People".

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

for expecting them too act mature a civil at a event

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from you? Rofl, i dont even know where to start.

I

imported_King Edward

TY for pointing out the miss print. i changed the "a" too "and"

G

You're wrong about the berserkers, they give berserker scythes. Demon slayer, artifact level 12. I got one on Europa yesterday.

G

FOV is all about unity.
My guys are good people
and love to group up
for any and all events .

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Many times as well I saw thieves preying on myself and others, hating there actions, but happy in the knowlegse that thier having the times of there lives, finally being able to use there skills that reap them so few rewards.

Few rewards my arse! Betcha I gots more thread and swords and shields den you.
Tamers such big heads..such little...well you know what.
Red is Koo1

I

imported_Krystal

Ya figured i'd be nice i'd give yas a break from me killing yas. ooooppps my mistake:) more fun killing yas anyway then stupid monsters:)

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Oh man! Please! pretty please!! with as many cupcakes as you want on it,

SHUUUUTTTTT UPPPPP!!!!!

Ive had all I can take from this guy!

S

Sir Ha-ward

Edward if your having trouble with us and TnT coming in and killing you why dont you just call in your alliance mates for help?

Oh , wait nm.

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

Edward if your having trouble with us and TnT coming in and killing you why dont you just call in your alliance mates for help?

Oh , wait nm.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has no alliance buddies?

G

<blockquote><hr>

This coming from you? Rofl, i dont even know where to start.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty much thinking the same thing.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

BTW, haven't you noticed that TnA doesn't exist?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no kidding, your always hidden!

G

yes, it does. I looked it up

TnA

2 chars in it, though neither of them is a tamer.

K

Kat SP

MYTH and TnT have merged, but we are keeing the two original guild tags. MYTH is the non faction guild, TnT is factions. TnA and AO are being put out to pasture.. so to speak! heh

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ever happened to TOM of AO? Did he undergo a name change or does he no longer play?

G

Siege just is not as highly entertaining without Tom attacking and killing (um sparring) his rl wife's pixels, all over the shard.

G

funny since i never been killing people or working spawn down there. *scratches head*

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Yes I sure do krys, my therapist sais im recovering nicely, I still have unexplained night sweats about Armor and resources for the guild house or something, and as i remember correctly, didnt someone have to make a box of GM Tissue's also?not sure if my data is accurate, Please correct me if im wrong! (Inside Joke)

ROFLMAO!!!!