• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wee Carnival/Great Lakes 03/12 7p CST Everyone is invited

squeeze those rubes for every…

Oh cats! Pardon me...
I didn't hear you approach. Sometimes footfalls are lost in the dampening of this nexus between shards.
But now that you are here I'd like to offer you… delectation. I am Lucian Flame and my carnival is coming to Great Lakes and you are, of course, invited. Since you have managed to make your way here between, I know you can find the path to Great Lakes even if you are not native.

You need not bring anything except one gold coin for entry. That seems fair enough, yes? A single gold coin in exchange for intimate elation? We ask for little. You gain much more.

But now I must be off to oversee the raising of a tent. It was a privilege to make your acquaintance. It truly was. I hope we meet again on March 12, sometime around 8pm CST. Until then… rest up.

Oh cats! I just remembered I have these flyers in my satchel. Please accept this sheaf and hand them out to others on your shard. We may even be stopping in your town next.

Goodbye for now.

vintage-circus-poster-template-vector-5241181_1583202968494~2_1583213578302.png

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Does 'wee' mean small in this case and not 'pee', I'm just making sure.... :oops:
Sounds fun and a nice idea for new players with it being only 1 gold, good job! :thumbsup:

Oh, hello again. I am glad to see you back because I have a correction to make on the time. It will be at 7pm CST instead of 8. There was another engagement that I had overlooked when I printed the first set of flyers so please use these instead. I would also offer my apologies to the deep rooted auction house, its time I encroached upon. We travel alot and sometimes mistakes are made dealing with the different lands.

And to answer the question of Wee... Yes it refers to tiny. At the moment we have not the workforce nor wagons and tents to provide a large scale show. The Wee Carnival will be packed with entertainment though. It will be our best showing yet.

Now if you would like a peeing exhibition we could possibly work something out but it would cost extra.

Oh cats I almost forgot! There will be a moongate waiting in Luna to the fairgrounds. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A single gold coin and no skill whatsoever! What more could you ask for!

No character on Great Lakes? No problem! Newborns have the very same chance to win or lose and they come equipped with a pocketful of coins!