• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Wednesday 6/24’s Event

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC: This will be our stealing event. Please keep in mind this is my first attempt at a stealing event.

With that said I have requested the stealing level be set at 80.
To be fair to everyone, I am making this post to ensure you bring the right character.
There may or may not be dangerous foes involved.

With that said here’s a little short fiction blurb:

Captain Cameron has already been informed of the lack of security the pre-selected cave has. Reports have been made by several of his best Guard regarding the Terathan invasion and the explosive looking crystals that could only have been placed by Luke the mage.
The governors of each city have been requested to keep an eye on their docks for the vessel. It should be incoming any day now. Everyone is on edge. The king has requested 15 new pets be delivered. Still refusing to give any other hints on the cargo, His Highness has left it up to the Guard to make sure they arrive safely. But how can we make sure it arrives safely if we don’t know what dock it is coming in on?
Cameron grunted, somewhat annoyed, and rolled over in his cot. “I’ve got one mage gone berzerk, I’ve got the Time Lord Himself looking for gems to defeat Minax, I’ve got the King worried about his cargo, and now I can’t sleep!” Captain Cameron got up and headed to the Royal Apothecary. “I guess tonight I will need a sleep potion,” he thought as his bare feet hit the cool pavers he shivered. Was it the draft that made him shiver? Or something else?

Continue reading...

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soooo mad at myself. Spent the last week finishing up my thief just for this event. Then I went and completely forgot about the event while playing Arkham Knight :sad3:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Sorry did not get any more, was to busy running around trying to see at least one before they were all gone.