• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WEDDING TONIGHT! DIRECTIONS INSIDE.

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

Just a reminder that the wedding between Lady Morgaine and Lord William Wallace will take place tonight, March 13th, at 8:00 cst, in Tokuno.

The Chapel is located due west of the Zento Bank, on the outer road surrounding the city. Midway between the Northwest and Southwest gates.

We will attempt to place runes around town and there will be a rune located on the steps of CCC Vendorhouse.

EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan will be officiating and everyone is welcome to attend.

:D Be aware that Bar Dancing may take place at any given time.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder that the wedding between Lady Morgaine and Lord William Wallace will take place tonight, March 13th, at 8:00 cst, in Tokuno.

The Chapel is located due west of the Zento Bank, on the outer road surrounding the city. Midway between the Northwest and Southwest gates.

We will attempt to place runes around town and there will be a rune located on the steps of CCC Vendorhouse.

EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan will be officiating and everyone is welcome to attend.

:D Be aware that Bar Dancing may take place at any given time.
I used the rune on the steps of the CCC vendor house to get to the chapel. Have my rune to there marked, and hope to see everyone this evening.

C

Crystal Canyon

I used the rune on the steps of the CCC vendor house to get to the chapel. Have my rune to there marked, and hope to see everyone this evening.
Great Sara! We were just talking last night and said we sure hoped that you could make it. Glad to hear you will be there. See you tonight. :)

I

Intoxication

None of my characters can use the runes there. they seem to be banned.

C

Crystal Canyon

None of my characters can use the runes there. they seem to be banned.
You should have come through the gate at the bank when we were both there and you were laying out books. You missed a great wedding! Was alot of fun! :)