• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] wedding rings

R

Renneb

i have a wedding ring that has names and dates on it was wondering if its worth anything i also have a 1212 diamonds wedding ring thanks

R

Renneb

im cats would these be rare items how much could i get for them

B

Belanos/Icicle

the engraved ring is more valuable, but its price will depend on the actual engraving. They go anywhere from 10 to 100 mil or more. The 1212 diamonds wedding band is worth maybe 300k

B

Belanos/Icicle

ten mil or so if its a complete set (two wedding bands, a bracelet, a necklace, and earrings).

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I have three old engraved wedding rings one says "Thou art a delicious torment to me" Second is "Two hearts bound for eternity" And the last one just says "Azzy's Man" All Are Blessed. What are the prices for these items?

R

Renneb

thank you for the reply the engraved ring has 2 names and date on it does that mean much ?

B

Belanos/Icicle

I have three old engraved wedding rings one says "Thou art a delicious torment to me" Second is "Two hearts bound for eternity" And the last one just says "Azzy's Man" All Are Blessed. What are the prices for these items?
I'd estimate around 50 mil each on the first two, maybe 15 or 20 so on the last.

and Renneb, what is the exact title of yours?

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've the next ring:

Amor Vincit Omnia~Love Conquers All
Blessed
Weight: 1 stone

its a wedding ring? what's the price? its located in LS. Thanks.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol its a wedding spambot :p Look at the link in his signature :p Must automatically hunt down wedding ring and other wedding titled threads on loads of forums :p

R

RavenWinterHawk

I have a ring that just says "his". What would that be worth? I might sell it if the price is right.