• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wedding package set

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking at the store saw a beautiful wedding package set advertised showing a beautiful box and detailing whats inside..
So i buy the wedding package and the wedding addon sets.. get the tokens they have to be put in bank to claim them to discover a plain nasty brown chest appears in my bank box not the pretty box as shown on the store
very disappointed about this as that wedding package is not cheap at all in total cost 2900 and 900 sovereigns
The least they could have done was give it to us in a pretty box like shown on the store site some thing pretty like the kings collection box
Open the ugly chest up to find normal brown bags with the items in them, admittedly the items are beautiful but please can some thing be done about the main chest as i wanted to keep it as a keep sake and for the amount it cost i know you can do better than that chest devs
Regards Tia x

Some of the items wedding flowers.jpg chairs.png more chairs.png small wedding tables.png

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you know the ribbons, flowers and candles can be dyed?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I'm rather curious...where did you see a pretty box?

nobox.jpg

This is the graphic for the wedding package..nowhere does it say or insinuate that it comes in a pretty box...

StuffWedding.jpg

I do agree that it should have come in a unique or prettier box, it never said it was meant to..although once you start decorating with it, you'll forget all about that plain brown chest :)

(This is still a work in progress, testing colors lol)
WeddingDeco.jpg
And the trellis is HUGE...can only go on top floor or where there is nothing above it..it's so you can walk under it, very cool but tricky for placement!

Trellis.jpg

Attachments

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I'm rather curious...where did you see a pretty box?

View attachment 62295

This is the graphic for the wedding package..nowhere does it say or insinuate that it comes in a pretty box...

View attachment 62297

I do agree that it should have come in a unique or prettier box, it never said it was meant to..although once you start decorating with it, you'll forget all about that plain brown chest :)

(This is still a work in progress, testing colors lol)
View attachment 62298
And the trellis is HUGE...can only go on top floor or where there is nothing above it..it's so you can walk under it, very cool but tricky for placement!

View attachment 62300
When it showed flowers and wedding bells i expected the box it come in to be a simliar feature of flowers and wedding bells on it or at the very least a pretty whiteish box not just an ordinary brown chest i just seriously think they could have done better at the decor for the box for the amount the package cost