• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Wedding Invitation

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was surprised I don't know either of them, though I've only been back just under 2 years, the only other pressing matter is I fear I'll have to leave mid ceremony as GIL auction starts the same day at 3pm est. Although the wedding could probably be concluded in 30 min?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was surprised I don't know either of them, though I've only been back just under 2 years, the only other pressing matter is I fear I'll have to leave mid ceremony as GIL auction starts the same day at 3pm est. Although the wedding could probably be concluded in 30 min?

CharGar and Brutus are Gilfanes, and last I knew CharGar was part of the monthly auction, so you should be fine.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm really sorry ! I'm stucked at work and i can't join ! Sorry sorry sorry :(
Anyway my best wishes to Brutus and Anna !