• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wecome back Majorwoo!

M

majorwoo

I've got all sorta Chinese things! Last time I was there I visited the Great Wall and bought a classic straw hat (it was blazingly hot). I forgot it when I left and a friend stashed it for me. I brought it home this trip and wore it to drop my daughter off at school this morning. The whole ride to school she begged me to walk her in wearing it but when I got out of the car she panicked and begged me to leave. Being the good Dad I am, I forced her to hold my hand the entire way stopping to talk to anyone who looked at us

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've got all sorta Chinese things! Last time I was there I visited the Great Wall and bought a classic straw hat (it was blazingly hot). I forgot it when I left and a friend stashed it for me. I brought it home this trip and wore it to drop my daughter off at school this morning. The whole ride to school she begged me to walk her in wearing it but when I got out of the car she panicked and begged me to leave. Being the good Dad I am, I forced her to hold my hand the entire way stopping to talk to anyone who looked at us

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...that will come up in therapy later, I am sure.

-Skylark

M

majorwoo

Oh please, she's only 5.. I can still get away with that stuff

T

TeleV

Welcome back.......things changed since you've been gone. Everybody luvs me now

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh please, she's only 5.. I can still get away with that stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmhmm...parents never realize the damage they do to their children!

-Skylark

P.S. j/k -

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back.......things changed since you've been gone. Everybody luvs me now

[/ QUOTE ]

No they don't.