• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Website Updated

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I have modified my website (http://www.ultimaonline.kr) a little bit. There's no huge change but I am sure that you could recognize some of it if you visited my web regularly. I would like to introduce these changes to help you understand what's changed.

web_c1.png

First thing that you could recognize when visit my web, it's welcoming 2015 logo with sheep. 2015 is considered as year of sheep, it's blue sheep to be exactly though, in Far East Asia calendar. So I decorated with it. And made background much lighter than before so you could recognize top logo background and body background.

web_c2.png

And you could see the event timer in right side of the web. It is now set to 0:00:00:00 (Day/Hours/Minutes/Seconds) but when the event scheduled, it will indicate how much time left till the next event starts. It is fixed to Korean Standard Time, it means it doesn't affected by where you live and what is your PC time. So you don't have to "Calculate" time zone difference. What you need to do is check it regularly to see how much time left or is there any event in Arirang shard.

I put google translator as well so you could read the article in your language. Currently translator will provide Japanese, English, Chinese only but if there is any request for another language, I will put them into translator as well. I am currently providing English version announcement by myself but I found that many of you access my web through google translator so I put it to make you access my web more easily, to reduce your effort.

web_c3.png

And last, I have improved Search function of my web. Search function was too poor that only shows 10 articles list and it doesn't have page select option. I fixed them so you could see more list and also pages. So you can search any articles whatever they are old or new.

wb_c4.png

Just FYI, my web providing RSS function. You could see the RSS option in top of the web or right down side of the web as well. If you are using RSS option, you'll get update notification if there's new article posted.

These are minor update but will fix some of inconvenient while you are using my web. I will update more when I have some time to spare but for now, this is all. I appreciate your interests in my web and my shard.

Thank you, and happy new year!

EM Hanarin
Arirang Event Moderator

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
One more thing has changed:

web_c5.png
I have changed reply message to English so English users could reply much easily and left only two basic input box. (Name/Password). So now you can easily submit comment in each article. What comment you left will be automatically goes "Recent Comment" in right side widget. So I could check new comment and who left the comment.

Also If you want to tell me in personally, you could just check [Secret Comment] then no one can see your comment except me. So if you are trying to touch me through privately, you could use E-mail widget in right side of the web or you could simply left secret comment.

Thank you.