• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Wearable EM Item on Atlantic

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling EM Miko's Halloween Mask [Replica]

It's from legends but currently on Atlantic. I'm taking offers via icq 248964600.
Any transaction will take place in a trammel facet and facilitated by vendor transaction or a reputable broker that both parties can agree to and feel comfortable with.

This isn't an auction. If I see an offer I like, I will sell it. Interested buyers are encouraged to icq me or message via these forums as I may not check this thread in a timely fashion.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also selling:
Trick or Treat Bag [Legends 2011]
it's an orange bag

Higglebottom Museum Contributor - Legends 2011
it's a sash

Both are on Atlantic.

Same deal, Icq me. These aren't quite so rare so I'd be much more flexible on price.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
because some folks have asked... It's not a real replica. You can use powder of fort on them. Replica is just part of the item's name.