• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weapons tooltips not showing

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys,

On one character I lost the weapons tooltip and couldn't figure how to display them again after extensive search.All items show their tooltips correctly, only weapons don't show anything when hovering the mouse over them.

Deleting the character's profile doesn't solve the problem.
Reseting do defaults doesn't help neither.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
hmm Thats strange you have checked I assume to make sure you have all the correct options checked? I cant get into game atm to check the settings

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm Thats strange you have checked I assume to make sure you have all the correct options checked? I cant get into game atm to check the settings
Yes, I even deleted the profile from the User Data folder.
I also started to check absolutely every Pinco's UI option available, with no success, and unchecked back all of them.

When using the default UI, all is fine, as soon as I use Pinco's, weapons don't show their tooltips anymore.

What I've done now is duplicating another character profile, reset it, and rebuild everything.

Last edited: