• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weapons to Kill Juonar

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I think most agree that he is the wildcard on roof because he is instant death or he instantly dies himself.

I’m trying to minimize him screwing my sampires with bloodoath.

Curious to see what weapons everyone is using.

Let’s do some show and tell if you are down

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I think most agree that he is the wildcard on roof because he is instant death or he instantly dies himself.

I’m trying to minimize him screwing my sampires with bloodoath.

Curious to see what weapons everyone is using.

Let’s do some show and tell if you are down
Undead slayer dbl axe
50 di
Hit fire area
Hml
Hsl
Undead cameo

switch to a dragon slayer dbl axe if the skeleton dragons get too close.

i run 100 resist and eat an apple when i get blood oath. You dont need 100 resist if you can actually react fast enough or if you have pincos ui which is supposed to auto stops you from attacking..

if i really want to min/max i would bring another set of imbued rings/bracelets with +resist instead of +chiv since chiv isnt useful for this boss.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I personally run 120 resist on my sampire for the roof and have no issues with Juonar (unless like 3-4 skele drags spawn too spread out)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My Sampires have GM SS, and so can cast Curse Weapon. Between Curse Weapon and GM Resist, i can tank through Blood Oath, leeching back more Health than damage i take.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I run gm resist and use enchanted apples when in a pinch. I have yet to die to Jou'nar on the sampire

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that when my friend has trouble with a boss he uses a weapon with feint( he stands next to rikki the whole fight using evasion, hla, feint and confidence).