• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic Client Weapon/shield swapping hands

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The character's paperdoll will display a weapon in the right hand and a shield in the left. On the character in classic client in game this is correctly represented when facing west, however when facing east the weapon/shield swap hands and are displayed in the incorrect position.

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will leave this here subject to Misk's confirmation, but I don't believe this is a bug.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I will leave this here subject to Misk's confirmation, but I don't believe this is a bug.
The character's paperdoll will display a weapon in the right hand and a shield in the left. On the character in classic client in game this is correctly represented when facing west, however when facing east the weapon/shield swap hands and are displayed in the incorrect position.
This is not a bug and is currently working as intended.