• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Weapon Mods. HLL vs HLA vs HLD

Finegold

Journeyman
If i add hit mana leech, stamina lee h, and a little swing speed increase. I only have room for one more.

In weps that have Hit Lower Attack i feel i take less damage, but weps with hit life leech i fel i have greater survivability. Hld i have no experience with.

Running in vamp form.

Leaning towards Hit Life Ledch for thos extra hit points regained... but am concerned without HLA im going to get sliced and diced.

Experiences, thoughts, suggestions?

Wep is black staff

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If you have the resources, craft one of each and see what works best for your play style. I have some weapons without HLL, but if doing a champ spawn, I will usually switch to an HLL weapon once it gets to level 3 or 4 due to the amount of life I am losing. At that point, the benefits of leaching back more life outweigh the defensive benefit of HLA.

Also, how much SSI do you have? Remember, you can get SSI from ring, bracelet, the Cameo talisman, Tinker legs, and some other items. There is also the SSI town buff bonus you receive for becoming a citizen and reaching the level of "respected" loyalty to one of the towns (such as Trinsic on Atlantic). If you're running 180 stamina and using Double Axes, you probably don't need more than 30 SSI. So having said that, you might not need SSI on your weapon and it might free up another mod spot or you. Again.. just a thought. I always suggest testing something like that out with one weapon before crafting multiple.

Good luck!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You shouldn't need ssi on a blackstaff at all. It is a weak and fast weapon.
Imbue something else on it, maybe HLL to make sure you leech back more life when fully surrounded.