• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Weapon Judgement

B

Bloodeye

hi guys,

i burned today a aga runic hammer for war forks.
I was thinking about leaf blades, because they are a bit better for pvm, but i thought war forks i dont need sell better than leaf blades.

Now i am wondering which is the best for my Sampire?
And how much they are approx. worth.

I would be very glad if you could help me.

There they are:

This is probably the best. I guessed its worth something, but more pvp oriented unfortunatly:
1:
hit lightning 44%
hml 38
sc -1
ssc 20
di 40

2:
hml 50
hll 56
di 48
ubws

3:
hld 38
dispel 46
hml 60
fc1
di 40

4:
hml 29
ssc 30
di 46
phys resi 15

not bad, but mana leech is so low

5:
hld 42
hml 52
di 41

not bad but i think too slow

Could someone plz give me a little advice which would work best?

Greetings!

C

Connor_Graham

#3 would be a good Doom weapon against DF's as with the Dispel on it, you wouldn't have to switch weps to get rid of revenants.

PvM wise, #4 or #1 would probably be the ones I'd choose mainly due to the SSI on them, which means you'd be at max swing speed even after having quite a bit of stamina knocked down. I tend to prefer not having hit spells on PvM weps though, as when the spells go off, the leeches usually aren't.

To give you an example of what I'd consider to be a very decent PvM wep, I burned around 85 Bronze and Copper runics trying for a SL/ML/SSI ornate axe and finally came up with this on the very last runic hammer:

Ornate Axe

HSL 40
HML 57
SSI 25
DI 40

B

Bloodeye

yeah i want one like that

unfortunatly i havent been so lucky, i guess i have to try more

I

imported_GFY

#2 is nothing to sneeze at. Give it a try at Lady Mel. She cast quite a few revs so bring #3 to switch off to for revs.

I say give one you think you'll like a try. Never know it might just fit your play style.

C

Chango Pelon

Best I got so far was a

HSL 46
HML 63
DI 40

Just missing some SSI. And this is an ornate I am talking about. I have some other good SSI without the leeches so high.

B

Bloodeye

I highly recommend Bronze Runic Hammer.

After i got quite a decent leafblade, i thought, what the hell i want a 2 hand with oder Dmg Mods too.

So i buyed 15 bronze runic and thought, still not much more expensive than a Gold Runic.

I made some incredible weapons.

The best one i made was a 2h Pike with 42 hsl, 46 hml, 20 ssi, di 48

and one for a wrammy with 40 hsl, 48hml, 25 ssi, di 46

I think it was my seventh bronze, i made both of the weps with one hammer.

You just need some luck.
And you get some decent weapons you can sell too.

I think investing in 10 Bronze is quite ok, if you get a decent weapon!

Greetings!

C

Chango Pelon

I have my wife rounding up all my runics and bods for turn in so I can go on a crafting spree.

P

Piehunter

<blockquote><hr>

hi guys,

i burned today a aga runic hammer for war forks.
I was thinking about leaf blades, because they are a bit better for pvm, but i thought war forks i dont need sell better than leaf blades.

Now i am wondering which is the best for my Sampire?
And how much they are approx. worth.

I would be very glad if you could help me.

There they are:

This is probably the best. I guessed its worth something, but more pvp oriented unfortunatly:
1:
hit lightning 44%
hml 38
sc -1
ssc 20
di 40

2:
hml 50
hll 56
di 48
ubws

3:
hld 38
dispel 46
hml 60
fc1
di 40

4:
hml 29
ssc 30
di 46
phys resi 15

not bad, but mana leech is so low

5:
hld 42
hml 52
di 41

not bad but i think too slow

Could someone plz give me a little advice which would work best?

Greetings!

[/ QUOTE ]

For what would you like to do mostly with them?

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

I have my wife rounding up all my runics and bods for turn in so I can go on a crafting spree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck with it. It took 150 runic hammers to get the ornate I listed above. 3 days of beating on the anvil and I got that one on the very last runic that I had.

B

Bloodeye

I got a Pike with 42 sl, 48ml, 40+di and 20 ssi

took 15 bronze hammer till i got one, i got some nearly as good too, but under 40 leeches, so i burned some more.

I burned 8 Gold Runics and like 2 agapite.

But imho, go with the Bronze. you can get nearly 8 for one gold runic and you can craft a nearly perfect weapon with it!

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

You can get 2 properties out of a dc hammer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but I'm wanting 3, so they don't do me any good. I use the DC/Shadow hammers when I'm trying for a Demon slayer with mana leech.

K

Kakitasteel

not true .......either it got you less storage space...... or a full trash can3 min's at a time.. sorry had to be said been there i know it suck's..

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, all my DCs got me was... well, nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had around 100 of em....

I don't think I kept a single thing I made from those, unless you count the ingots I got back from smelting...

I'm still plugging away at it though, spending time every day filling Bods for better Bods, filling Bods for runics, and buying up every cheap runic I can find. I burn around 10 runics a day trying to either get the radiant scimitar with the same mods as my axe, or a Demon slayer with mana leech. The best Demon slayers I've gotten so far were one with 40 DI &amp; 10 DCI and another with 40 DI, 79 Luck &amp; 30 Hit Lightning. I did get an Undead slayer with 40 DI &amp; 20 SSI, which isn't bad all things considered. I'm still hoping for those mana leech ones though. I actually got a Valorite Bod yesterday that will make a Verite hammer once I can either get lucky in the Bod lottery again or find the rest on player vendors. With my luck I'd just end up with more trash lol.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah im rather dissapointed with the runic system atm.
i used up 1 agapite hammer, and about 12 bronze hammer looking for a wep for my new warrior.

out of all those i made almost 450 ornates and radiant scims and crescent blades.

i kept.
1 scim with demon slayer, 15 ssi and 28 ml.
1 blade with hit ML 50% and HLL 28 SSI 25.
1 ornate with HML 42 HSL 32 SSI 30.

C

Connor_Graham

That ornate is definitely a keeper, and worth a small fortune to boot. The radiant scimitar isn't half bad either, especially since you got both ssi and ML on it.