• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We should get the same torture

G

Maxis should let the freebie accts do skillin and make the cash.. maybe itd give the rest of us the chance to regain our sanity and enjoy playin with our friends again rather than listening to the begging and answering 40k questions.. if they cant change that, I suggest tripling the ban list count cause I'm gonna need it!

G

Then The Sims Online/EA-Land will drop dead for-ever, beacuse everyone is going to become Free Players and still enjoy the same benefits.

M

mattnotley2004

<blockquote><hr>

Then The Sims Online/EA-Land will drop dead for-ever, beacuse everyone is going to become Free Players and still enjoy the same benefits.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly!

Hey... I can play unlimited in TC3 for FREE
... I can make money, and skill.. all using a free account.
However, bringing this ability to EA-Land would be crazy!

I think the way the devs have setup the Paid/Free accounts now, is perfect. I mean... even though I can play unrestricted for free in TC3, I've still been persuaded to be a paying subscriber, and play in EA-Land!

M

mattnotley2004

Yeah they do, but they have unlimited play in that one avatar in TC3.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maxis should let the freebie accts do skillin and make the cash.. maybe itd give the rest of us the chance to regain our sanity and enjoy playin with our friends again rather than listening to the begging and answering 40k questions.. if they cant change that, I suggest tripling the ban list count cause I'm gonna need it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban lists and admit lists have been unlimited lengths for a long time. At one time before EA Land and TC3, long before, I think they had a cap of like 100 sims, but that was taken out a long time ago and made unlimited.

G

ive canceled my subscription, but will continue as a free player... until i see some improvements in the game.... stable payouts, lower build mode costs, lower buy mode costs, somthing equivilent to visitor bonus, the ea-land economy has to be stabilized .... and as long as ea-land is still in the beta stage, i refuse to pay the monthly subscription fees multiplied by the four accounts i have.... i never maxed my sim at mech and logic, to get 1$ per bot, nor did i max my other sims at cookto get 2-16$ per pizza without a skill bonus....

G

?????? $1 per bot???? where have you been working? the Kathy Lee sweat shops of botting? errr Robotting... lets not start a long discussion on botting.

I've been getting between 80 and 100 per round and that's with the machines breaking down every time you turn around.

I

imported_Qute Pi

The thing is for every person that feels how you do there is a person that feels like I do.
Its not that I think "oh free accounts will help save the game". Its the fact that I truly enjoy helping others and I don't mind taking the time out to explain.

My best suggestion is to find a good welcome property, and send all those players there.

G

apparently you wasnt in the bot factory a couple weeks ago when the payouts were lowered , like the payouts on everything else.... i quit botting but now i guess they fixed it,,, but for how long?

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

Maybe EA should make it so that your property will only allow "paying subscribers" if you so choose.