• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] We need variety

Leilyn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've had my GM Chef for awhile now. I love making goodies for others but I'm really tired of seeing the same old graphics. Why do we still have 1 yellow cake? Why do all the pies look the same? Why can't cookies look different instead of a huge pan? etc...

Isn't it time to introduce some new art for our food? Maybe add a little variety? I'm very bored cooking the same few items over and over.

I just had to get that out! Thanks

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Agree with ya Leilyn. Since we have chocolate ingredients along with vanilla, cocoa, etc. it would be great fun to make chocolate cookies (chipped ones too) and chocolate cake plus the frosting ... speaking of frosting why not have food coloring like 'stains' from plants.

*cookie hugs* :)

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've had my GM Chef for awhile now. I love making goodies for others but I'm really tired of seeing the same old graphics. Why do we still have 1 yellow cake? Why do all the pies look the same? Why can't cookies look different instead of a huge pan? etc...

Isn't it time to introduce some new art for our food? Maybe add a little variety? I'm very bored cooking the same few items over and over.

I just had to get that out! Thanks

Agree with ya Leilyn. Since we have chocolate ingredients along with vanilla, cocoa, etc. it would be great fun to make chocolate cookies (chipped ones too) and chocolate cake plus the frosting ... speaking of frosting why not have food coloring like 'stains' from plants.

*cookie hugs* :)

Yes and Yes!!