• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We need more space for bookmarks

• Thread starter Whitilicious 07'
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Whitilicious 07'

I have seen everyone yelling about wanting more then the top 100 , i agree with that but also we need more bookmarks , everyone being in one map and having all of these sims we just dont have enough room for all of them .

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have seen everyone yelling about wanting more then the top 100 , i agree with that but also we need more bookmarks , everyone being in one map and having all of these sims we just dont have enough room for all of them .

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't bookmark everybody I meet, but we have 100 spaces for bookmarks....you're saying you know more than 100 people in game that you want to be able to know as soon as they log on and off?

What I often wish is that we could have more than 3 IMs going at once. Maybe I am the only one that gets bored with not multi-tasking but I am just not big on talking in room chat, I like talking more one on one, and it would be neat if we could have say 5 windows at once, or even if that could be added as one of the entitlement rewards.....since they've said they aren't going to increase skills and some are soon going to be eligible for 120 locks, perhaps intermingled with that we could get 1 new IM window capability ever 21 days like you get increase in your object limit. Wonder if that would work?

Also I'd like to see the ability to be able to group chat. I play in TC3 primarily, and alot of newbies play there with questions, sometimes 5 at once and it would be cool to be able to pull them all together and say the same thing to them all at once, particularly when there's already another convo going on in room chat, and since we cannot copy/paste in game without using cntrl c/cntrl v.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't bookmark everybody I meet, but we have 100 spaces for bookmarks....you're saying you know more than 100 people in game that you want to be able to know as soon as they log on and off?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup we do need more bookmarks for certain. I do know more than 100 simatars(new name for my chars). After 5 years you meet lots of people,i needed room for old players who came back,new players i met and love to hang with. Also running a store and doing cc i need room for my customers who special order. We just need maybe 20 more pretty please

P

PJ EST

I like your ideas about being able to have a small personal chat space for just a few special sims. I have always thought 3 IMs were silly when you play pizza for instance and are leading, NO one can message the leader. lol

As for bookmarks, I have been thinking we need MORE bookmarks for SURE. I wonder how do we go about making sure the developers hears these kinds of things? I thought the game wiki was the place to do that, but I have such a hard time finding anything there that I am not certain that it IS the place for the developers to get player ideas about upgrades that are necessary for gameplay to remain smooth. Any ideas anyone?

N

NightFlyer

..."I don't bookmark everybody I meet, but we have 100 spaces for bookmarks...."...

Did they increase bookmarks from 70 to 100 and not inform us?

G

I've actually never counted, but i am certain i know more that a 100 simatars
I could use more anyhow wether its 70 or 100.

I

imported_Danny Dots

I think we just need more options for bookmarks. Like House bookmarks. I also would like to be able to make folders in my bookmarks. For example, one folder for friends, another for pizza players, another for co-workers. Sometimes I forget why i bookmarked someone, lol... this would help a lot!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Besides more bookmarks I need a centralized bookmarking system for my account so that I can access bookmarks I have on each of my sims. Each of my 8 sims has the space to bookmark people however, I can only access those bookmarks when logged in with that sim. If my book marks could be viewed per account then I would have 800 bookmarks and that should be plenty.

G

Great idea! Yeah i have some roomies and owners of stores i like to visit, be easier if i could juts bookmark the lot. I have pizza skilled player bm-ed,code partners bm-ed. Add it to the wiki Danny

I

imported_remflyer

<blockquote><hr>

I think we just need more options for bookmarks. Like House bookmarks. I also would like to be able to make folders in my bookmarks. For example, one folder for friends, another for pizza players, another for co-workers. Sometimes I forget why i bookmarked someone, lol... this would help a lot!

[/ QUOTE ]
Great idea Danny! I would still like to have more bookmarks too. I am always having to delete someone off my list to add a new name.

W

Whitilicious 07'

That's a super idea Danny!! I have someone on my list that i bm'ed and have no clue why , and this person has no clue why im on his list
, i giggle about it but it really bugs me that we can't remember why we bm'ed eachother

G

I'd like to be able to bookmark houses.
That would solve a lot of problems.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

I've actually never counted, but i am certain i know more that a 100 simatars
I could use more anyhow wether its 70 or 100.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im curious again lol. Did you ever play in Calvins Creek under that name back in 2003-2004?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Yeah, I'd like to see more bookmarks too.

And while the devs are thinking about it I'd also like to be able to sort my friendship web too.

G

I did for a short time yes. Funny how we met at at Amigo's chit chatted and didn't even put 2 and 2 together. Oh that's right my body simatar has another name Kiaara. DOH me! Need to put down the bailey's and get some espresso

P

Purdy

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

We've been asking for updating the bookmarks for years. Like bookmarking houses and being able to have some kind of description of who your bookmark is. I had ppl IM me asking me why they bookmarked me. I usually bookmark the owner of a house that I like so I can find it again in case they change the name of it.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

I did for a short time yes. Funny how we met at at Amigo's chit chatted and didn't even put 2 and 2 together. Oh that's right my body simatar has another name Kiaara. DOH me! Need to put down the bailey's and get some espresso

[/ QUOTE ]

In 2003-04 I was Angela Beth. Actually I was Kari Beth When I 1st started playing then I was Angela Beth for a very long time. After I got older and had some locks in my belt I started crafting and that's how I ended up with this name. I just wanted to know if that was you because back then you were one of Wolfe's and my best friend.. Please Please Please say its you.......

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm yes easily,due to the fact most, if not all of us, have 8 "toons" per account and many of us that have multiple accounts,,it adds up quickly,yes i like to book my own sims so i can stalk them rather then look up the property name and send the other one to the same place,,my multiple accounts and a few friends multiples adds up quickly in this world of 8per account

G

Sowwy wasn't I. I spent probably 2 months in that city. back then i was bored and tried all the cities.

Q

QuinnCharming

this is off subject but....how do you guys get those fabulous signatures of your sims??? someone lemme know please!

S

Shyanne1

If I was chatting with someone in IM and I knew they had 5 chat windows open I'd find someone else to chat with. How can you possibly chat with 5 people at the same time and have anything comprehensive to say?

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Sowwy wasn't I. I spent probably 2 months in that city. back then i was bored and tried all the cities.

[/ QUOTE ]

awwww now that's a bummer.. I was going to use a couple more of your bookmarks...lol.

G

TTL

I agree we need to be able to bookmark more people. I have some bookmarked from av on that sim, and a full list from bf because I played there most, and darn, I ran into sooooo many old friends returning, since EA Land opened, which is wonderful
and wow, they IM me on diff sims on their accounts, there is just no way to keep track of who is who. It would be great to put a note about bookmarks also. With us all in one area, and so many different names for each of our accounts, they really add up fast. And since I still suffer from CRS, do not be surprised when I ask "who are you?" lol.

I would like more IM's also. I often have someone land yelling at me to open a queue, or IMing someone else they figure I am in IM with asking for me to open one for them or to IM them. It would be nice to have more available.

G

Have to agree with you Danny. This would be nice to have folders so you could place bookmarks in certain folders and then you would know why you have them marked in the first place.

<center>
</center>